My very first plant!

Question from a fellow grower:

Hey man this is my first plant. It’s been a slow process, like almost 4 weeks. I’ve attached 2 pics of what I’m working with. I use a spray bottle to water it. Everything I look at online says my plant should be much bigger. I use a 9 watt LED grow light bulb but ordered Sansi 10 wat full Spectrum led bulb. I’m not sure what I’m doing right or wrong so before I purchase any seeds I want to get the process correct. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You will need more light as it gets bigger. A 10w bulb doesn’t produce enough light for these plants. They can consume a lot of light. Light is one of the most important aspects of growing indoors. There are a lot of lights to choose from these days. I personally use a Mars Hydro TSL-2000. It uses 300w-310w at full power. Hope this was helpful.

2 Likes

Are you saying it’s been four weeks since it popped above the soil or since it was planted? How did you germinate the sees or did you just put it in the soil? Also good things to remember is checking your pH if it’s off to much the plant won’t get the nutrients it needs to grow. Also keep an eye oh the ppm if you are giving ferts. And more lighting definitely more lighting