My very first grow ever!

Yeah right, You and @GreenJewels, that’s the understatement of 2018! Good thing we’re not into the vineyard hobby, 5+ years out before sampling! LOL .

2 Likes

Yes I know what you mean I wasn’t going to do photos until I got the bigger tent. I’m still going to run Autos the first round and then I’ll try photos. Yes I do plan on starting a new journal once everything’s up and running but I will make sure to tag you in :wink:. Thank you Jewels!

1 Like

Oh my goodness if we had to wait that long I don’t know what I do. Lol. that would be tragic I’d have to get into a new line of work or new hobby😁

1 Like

Yup 5 years? Hard pass! Eventually i wanna grow dwarf fruit trees in the backyard. But the frigging wait keeps making me not buy. Hopefully something kicks me in the rear this year.

And yay!!! Harvest time! Got ya trimmers?? N a tray?? N a trim bag?? N a rack to dry?

2 Likes

I had the same procrastinating problem. They can be expensive, especially if ya want an older 3 year tree. Clearance sale kicked me in the ass last summer, finally :rofl: 75% off 2 apple trees. My boy and I planted them. Better get on it.:v::grin:

2 Likes

Hahahaha. I will I will. Been looking at a couple fruit salad dwarves. Any good online gardens u like? Our local places leave alot to be desired. Except my regular spot.

1 Like

One option :grin: Also check with your state DNR, etc.

4 Likes

Thanks @SmoknGranny! That will do just fine! Awesome prices and beyond reputable. Great link.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome. I’m hoping to visit the Arbor Farms this spring :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I’ve had good luck with this company. Order the catalog as you can spend a lot of time on the site :grin:

3 Likes

Signed up for the newsletter (as i always do) and will get a catalog. Arbor Day had better prices :wink: but will take a look around.

1 Like

That would be neat. I have a few trees from the arbor day foundation, my dad does as well. Very good recommendation.
My apples came from a local nursery :v::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

2 Likes

The Arbor Farms are close to where I currently live. Last time I was going to go my friend’s kid got sick right when we pulled in the parking lot :face_vomiting: Needless to say, the visit was cancelled. I’m going alone next trip :grin:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I don’t blame you, I would go alone too :grin: Oh boy, that would be neat to see. I’ll mark that on my list for future travels.

3 Likes

Let me know when you’re going there and I’ll meet ya :grin:

4 Likes

Will do ! :slightly_smiling_face: :seedling:

3 Likes

Good morning Fam :sun_with_face:. As of 10 p.m. last night Inga has gone into darkness. I checked her trichomes last night and I’ll post pics below. She was nice and cloudy so a day or two of darkness will shove her into the Amber that I’m looking for. I don’t want to be able to get off the couch after smoking with this first Harvest!

I have received the new tent and have put it up. I’m waiting on the light to still get here. New edition Khloe broke soil on 1/9 and is going strong. This plant has taken off faster than Inga did so I’m curious to see how she’s going to grow out. Once the light gets here and everything’s ready to go I will start a new journal. I will come back to this one to do a weight check on the Harvest and a smoke report​:dash:. I just want to thank everyone now that has followed along so far and everyone that has helped out along the way :wink:. Inga would not be ready to harvest without you all​:hugs::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

How exciting!! You did a great job with Inga. Congrats on the seedling. I will be following you and Khloe. Thanks for having me along :v: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you so much Jewels! I can’t believe I made it this far. I’ll let you know when I get the new journal up and running :wink:

3 Likes

A new addition is always welcome. You’ve done a great job with your first grow. From the pix above, Inga doesn’t have long until - you starve her, toss her in the dark for a few days, then murder and dismember her. Promise we won’t judge!

7 Likes