My very first grow ever!

1400!!! And thats a quote i can get behind. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Spot on man! 1400 is Trippie Redd’s number LMAO

1 Like

Is that what she meant? Yes, a killawatt is a great decision.

1 Like

:thinking: Would you share your weed after gettin behind that??

1 Like

Okay this just happened!

Khloe was all ready to be put into her forever home. I can’t believe she germinated that fast. it took Inga almost four days before I had a long enough tail to put her in the soil. I just put Khloe in the water Friday evening at 6:30 p.m. I thought I had enough time for my second tent to get here tomorrow and get it put up before I had to put her in the soil. Obviously she had other plans :wink:. So here are the happy sisters in their temporary Home.

12 Likes

Nope no no nu uh negative.

And yay! Congrats on the newest addition

1 Like

Thank you Purp!:wink:. I appreciate it.

Congrats on the new baby :v: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Jewels! I couldn’t help myself :wink:

1 Like

She had tons of peer pressure :wink: im sure there’s another seed scratching his way towards the tent

2 Likes

Lol actually probably a couple seeds scratching their way toward the new tent that’s coming :wink:

5 Likes

Been catching up on your thread Missiles, Inga looks really cool, reminded me of a Bonsai’d Pot plant for a bit there but I see she’s really getting big now. Congrats on the new arrival, I got some Bubba’s Gift (Bubba Kush X Gods Gift) seeds that I plan on using next time around the block. How’s the humidity issue you were having (or lack thereof), does that complicate things now that Inga is so far into her flower stage?

2 Likes

Thank you so much Mote! Those seeds you have of the Bubba gift sound like some good seeds! When you grow them and know what they’re like you’ll have to let me know. my humidity got better after I put a bowl of water in the tent. But now that I have both of them in there the humidity is doing really good. Thanks for asking :wink:

1 Like

Low humidity supposedly increases trich production in late flower. So not a bad thing rn. U got it going on anyway

3 Likes

Woohoo! Did not know that Purp!

2 Likes

Hows the work day going for ya? I bought myself some raw papers and filters and have me some… special homegrown cigs for lunch. They are tiny. But its just me so :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol we are stuck in a stairwell because of tornado watch lol

Will do! and I’m glad to hear that you rh issues are under control, I just threw in the towel and leave the door flap ajar a little bit to keep it down. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

O my… :flushed: be safe sweetness. Head tuckd

3 Likes

I’m safe now Purp! Although I’m almost strangled somebody in the stairwell. Too close for comfort :wink:

8 Likes