My very first grow ever!

Damn I do have to say I think she loved her feeding the other night. I swear that cola looks like it’s got fatter in 2 days!

18 Likes

I think your right, that cola is definitely getting fatter. She’s looking good :v:

1 Like

The only time “you’re ___ is getting big” is acceptable! :joy: she looks awesome.

2 Likes

@Missiles took me a while to get caught up but have enjoyed reading your journey so far. Beautiful plant! Congrats on your first grow! Looks like you’re coming down the home stretch. I’ve got a couple of Bubble Gum autos that are right there with you. We grow. We learn. We get better and have even better grows. This is fun!!

4 Likes

Thank you Jewels! I love it :grin:

2 Likes

Lol true that😆

1 Like

Thank you so much? I have some bubblegum auto that I might try next!

2 Likes

I grew WWA’s last year and never got the changing of color in the fan leaves like I am this year with the BGA’s. Don’t know if it’s the strain or if it’s because I grew in the summer last year and the winter this year.

2 Likes

You are doing such a great job on your first grow. Inga looks fabulous!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @raustin. I’m surprised she’s made it this far lol. I have to credit the gene’s to the seed. I feel like I’ve only been a caregiver :wink:

5 Likes

Day 59 above soil Inga got almost 2 gallons run through her. Will do it again in a couple more days to get her ppm’s down more. Boy I swear she is packing on the trichomes and weight. She is surprising me more each day. Here are couple pics from tonight:

Here are a couple pics of the main cola:

And she was being shy again tonight but I did sneak a peek of her skirt:

Happy New Year to you and your families🎉

16 Likes

Likewise​:beers::hugs:

1 Like

Happy New Year

1 Like

Looking good. Won’t be long now. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Inga looks great. Happy New year :v:

1 Like