My very first grow ever!

Can not tell a lie. Think I started it. Lol… Was covering some common ground with both of us growing up in the same valley. Sure was fun reminiscing about the old area. It’s great to be able to take a trip backwards…

3 Likes

I saw that. Pretty cool. It really makes you see how small the world is sometimes.

3 Likes

Lol isn’t that the truth. Every time I log on in the mornings yours or raustin’s thread is always blow it up

2 Likes

Day 31 above soil Gave Inga her first feeding tonight. Gave her 1 1/2 tsp of FF Grow Big and watered to runoff. Boy she was thirsty tonight and I just watered her on the 1st. Wanted to do some training tonight but I was afraid with how dry she seemed. Runoff pH was a little high tonight but we’re going to keep an eye on it.

10 Likes

Looking good! Looks like she’s going to be a big one.

1 Like

Inga’s starting to bust her bra straps. She’s gonna fill out nicely. Grow stinky girl groooowwww…

3 Likes

Oh no OSG you were post number 666 this morning​:hushed::smirk::wink::grin:

Yeah she didn’t let that bra have a chance :laughing::joy:

1 Like

Day 32 above soil. A picture of Inga after getting her 1st feeding last night. She is bouncing back from being so dry. Look at all the flower tops. She pop more of them since last night.

6 Likes

Mornin’ Missiles, Off to the races now. Yeah I saw the post number after I posted. Lol. Oh well bout’ to flip and send my girls into beast mode anyway.

1 Like

She’s looking good, filling out nicely :v:

2 Likes

Thank you! She really took off lately :grinning:

2 Likes

LoL beast more. I love it.

2 Likes

How’s Inga AKA Stinky Girl doing today?

1 Like

She’s doing really good. She’s got lots of flower tops on her I counted at least a dozen if not a few more. Some of them aren’t getting much light and she’s not really tall enough to do any more training on her at the moment. I’d like to remove a couple leaves but I don’t want to shock her.

2 Likes

Damn signal dropped on me. Use my phone’s hotspot for everything. Only internet you can get in this rural area is satellite and it’s to damn expensive. Plus data caps on it…

She’ll get there. She’s about to hit that growth spurt and run away on you…

1 Like

Tell me about it the internet we have here is so spotty to I hate it. I can tell cuz she really has put on some growth in the last 3-4 days.I have to be careful because when I tested her run off the other day her pH was at 7.1. don’t need her flaking on me now.

1 Like

I need to check mine since new meter to replace my old one came yesterday along with my Scott’s Super Bloom and heating mat for my clones. Haven’t checked it this whole grow. Lol…

Well you have been doing it long enough to where you would tell early signs of a deficiency. Mine would be more advanced by the time I would notice it I think. You’ve been doing this a little longer than I have :wink:

1 Like

Hey hey now… Ya’ calling me old? Lol… I’m in there over a half dozen times a day. I’d notice if a leaf curled and squeezed out a fart…

1 Like

No no no! You’re not that much older than me so I would not call you old. I know sometimes like on the weekends I’m in that tent probably 3-4 times checking on her like she’s going to go somewhere hahaha. I have to stop myself sometimes from messing with her too much I’m always trying to tuck leaves or something when I’m in there. And that last part about the that’s hilarious

1 Like