My very first grow ever!

20" is a good place to start. If you see her start to stretch then move it down a few inches. Leave the dome on till the leaves touch the sides of the dome.

4 Likes

Thank you @raustin. That was one of my main concerns was her stretching. With me having the limited space I’m going to do my best to keep her a low rider. I’ll keep an eye on her😉

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new baby. Let’s grow some weed!

1 Like

That sure is a big world (pot) for such a little lady. I’m happy for you. It’s all so exciting for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Budtastic it is a big world for such a tiny lady right now. I have heard so many mixed reviews on transplanting Autos so I figured I’d try to her out in the pot she will stay in. On my future grows I’m going to try different ways of doing it to see which one has better results.

2 Likes

Yeah i get that. Better to play it safe first go. My first transplant didnt go as planned for sure. But thei still lived

1 Like

That’s the important part they’re that they’re still alive :wink:. Good job!

3 Likes

Woohoo you’re officially growing. Congrats.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :wink:

2 Likes

Day 9 from germination. **Tonight @MT3 suggested I have finally named the youngin “Inga”. (The name is a long story) **Had to sneak a photo of her when I went to spray her. She still has a tiny bit of shell on her one leaf. When should I stop spraying her and start with light watering? Possibly when I take her dome off? Also how long do I keep her under the veg light before turning on the bloom too? Thank you for any feedback. Happy Sunday all😉

3 Likes

Looks like she just got a light watering.
You don’t have to put the bloom light on… well… till ya flip the plant into bloom.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I was a little generous with the spray bottle. I was gone most of the morning and she dried out she should be good the rest of the day. Okay I wasn’t too sure about the light yet I knew she was still a little young for it.

The veg usually has more blue light. Then the bloom light has the reds for flowering. When you flip, that’s when you use both veg & bloom. They don’t need that extra power yet.

1 Like

that is what I thought when I first put her in there I did have both veg and Bloom on but then just turn the bloom off and left veg on until I need it. Save some power.

:grin: Absolutely :clap:

1 Like

She’s lookin great. You must be over the moon rn

1 Like

Yes I am. Trying not to be one of them hovering mothers over her :wink:

1 Like

Wait till she’s outta preschool before becoming a helicopter mom. :rofl::joy::rofl: I get ya :smirk:

1 Like

I know hell imagine when she’s in flowering how I’m going to be LOL

the struggle is real. sometimes i check my plant 10 times in a day. or just sit and look at her. its a wonderful obsession

3 Likes