My very first grow ever!

That’s good to hear if I wasn’t aware of that and I didn’t see her growing I’d be worried. This is going to be a big learning curve for me.

2 Likes

@Missiles you’re fine. The folks here got you. Seedling stage is a stressful and anxious time.

3 Likes

Good info @SilentHippie, I’m basically at the same point with my plants and need to learn all this as I grow too.

3 Likes

I appreciate you and everyone else that’s helping me. It Is such great support to have all these experienced Growers helping out. I’ve learned so much since I’ve joined I’ll be looking forward to the future :wink:

2 Likes

I have learned so much from him since he started teaching me a few things. Things I wouldn’t have probably thought of.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you’ve gone down the rabbit hole! Growing is as much fun for me as smoking. It’s so rewarding for me to enjoy the fruits of my labor. A year ago, I had never seen a marijuana plant in person, let alone grow anything. Welcome to the fold. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I learned it all from this great forum. If I can do it, so can you.

2 Likes

Yes this forum is better than any YouTube video you could watch!

3 Likes

That’s no joke about the first bit being stressful. You’ll freak out many times thinking something is wrong. Or you’ll second guess yourself. But just remember to be patient. Mine are 2 weeks old today (since breaking ground) and it’s felt like the longest 2 weeks of my life lol. And I’m still worried 2 of mine aren’t doing as well as the other two. But they’ll probably catch up. I hope lol.

2 Likes

I know I’m going to have to tell myself to be very patient when dealing with this little one. I’ll just have to realize to give it time to do its own thing. I only can grow the one planet of time so all be putting all my eggs in one basket so to say.

2 Likes

Yeah with only one you’ll definitely need to be patient. Over loving them is the worst thing you can do. Try to be as hands off as possible.

3 Likes

I will take that piece of wisdom and run with it :wink:

3 Likes

I haven’t even been out of the house and hour yet and I’m already having separation anxiety :smirk:. Her first full day all alone. LoL. I hope she will be ok going 9.5 hrs and not be too dry when I get home. I did spray the soil and dome good before I left. Pretty soon I’m going to have to give her a name instead of calling her “her” all the time.

2 Likes

@Missiles Don’t worry she’ll be fine. And don’t feel bad about the naming part, heck there are parents now a days that don’t name their kids because they don’t know if they are going to be a girl or a boy…:joy::joy:
Anywhoo!, I called my plant “it” till she was into flowering because I didn’t know if she was going to be a girl or a boy because I bought regular seeds. :joy:

2 Likes

LoL you are so right there. You just never know about kids these days :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. I hope mine ends up being a girl or I’ll have different problems than I bargained for LoL

1 Like

For a moment there, I imagined you with a coke straw and some keif :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I still do quite a bit of both here…and videos. We just recently changed our cable boxes and now can watch YouTube straight onto the regular TV and the cable company’s remote… I zone out watching weed videos for a couple hours every night…LOL !!

1 Like

I must say, that every time I read this topic, you have given excellent advice. I don’t feel the need to comment ever, cause you’ve nailed it! :v:t3:

5 Likes

Yes I did still watch quite a few myself. I watched one today on fim and topping. But if I see something on YouTube and want to try it I generally will ask here in this form before I do put it into practice. I can get YouTube on my Smart TV so sometimes I watch it there too.

2 Likes

Woohoo I am so excited to see her break soil this morning. She still has the shell on her but I’ll wait to see if she kicks it off here. Couple questions. How long should I leave the dome on her from this point? And when should I drop the light down? And how far from her should I put the light? Right now the light is about 20 inches from her.

@raustin @SilentHippie

13 Likes