My very first grow ever!

Ok, I don’t hug or kiss the buds, but I sure get a lot of trics up my nose!! :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes I’ll have to restrain from trying to lick it when it gets some nice buds on it😋

2 Likes

Haha!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: ok, so I’ve done that!! Tasted the resin off my fingers… lol Very piney and biter tasting. Needless to say, I won’t do that again. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Help!!
day 67 i found some new little brown spots on leaves. no bugs. nute def or tox?

im thinking i added too much superthrive? instead of a drop i put in a squirt

1 Like

Sour Deisel is going to be our next grow, along with purple kush. We have read that the SD has a lot of sexual stimulant characteristic with it…:grin:

2 Likes

Kind of looks like a little calmag deficiency. Seems that’s common when using the QB’s. But wait on @raustin or someone to see what they think.

3 Likes

Yes, you have the start of a calcium deficiency. What is your Ph?

1 Like

good 6.7 6.8. im giving 10ml calmag. more?

ill check the runoff when i get home maybe the last drips are different

6.8 is a little on the high side for calcium to be absorbed. Try to lower your Ph to 6.5, that should take care of it.

2 Likes

Well she is in her forever home now. I wished her good luck and told her to go kick some a$$ in the dirt :kissing_heart:. So a question. Would this be day one of Seedling or do we count once they break dirt?

9 Likes

I counted mine from when they first broke ground and I saw green.

2 Likes

Thank you. Those were my thoughts also because they truly haven’t started yet. I wanted to make sure I documented right for my notes.

Hey @Missiles, I think it can be a personal preference as well. After all, it is your journal. Myself, on my grow right now I would say:
day 173 from dropping seed in water, 67 days into flower. I really don’t think there is a right or wrong answer. Just whatever you want to name it.
Be sure and have some holes punched in that bottle so she can breathe and also mist the inside of the bottle at least three times a day if you can. Maybe a slight mist on the plant of just PH water. Nice looking setup! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you. That is a good way to look at it. I have been journaling here at home every since the hour I dropped the seed so that I can compare it to future grows. Thank you for telling me about the holes in the bottle. I’m going to go put some in it right now. I did mist the inside of the bottle before I put it on and missed the dirt on top of the seed. How often do you think I should missed the dirt hereafter?

2 Likes

I usually mist the inside of the domes twice a day and only mist the soil if it appears dry. Should be pretty easy to tell as the soil outside the dome will be dry.

2 Likes

That sounds like a deal. I did notice when I just went in to put the holes in the bottle that I could tell the dirt where the dirt was wet. I’ll keep an eye on it and when it needs it I’ll do it.

2 Likes

They won’t need much for a couple weeks. I generally take off the domes as soon as they get their first set of 3 finger leaves.

2 Likes

Great that answers another question I had and was wondering how long we leave the Dome on for.

2 Likes

Don’t be alarmed if in a week or so she kinda stalls and doesn’t appear to be growing. She’ll put out roots and the top growth will slow. Once the roots get established she’ll take off.

3 Likes