My girl still looking pretty healthy to me btw:

3 Likes

NICE!
What are you doing for pest prevention?

Rico

1 Like

Extract of neem

1 Like

Outdoor in the ground with organic nutes should produce the best product IMO. Thumbs up!

Here’s the nectar of the gods line:

Their feeding schedule:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how it does.

Got my viparspectra in today too, plus bought a 24" led strip for seedlings and clones. Same one that @Mrcrabs has I believe. :+1:

1 Like

Does this lighting schedule seem right to you experienced led fans? 12/12 for seedlings/young veg? @raustin @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Aeolian

1 Like

Works great for clones and seedlings

1 Like

@Mrcrabs @Sirsmokes @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32
I did a slurry test, my soil ph is 7.2
Isn’t that a bit high? If so, How to I bring that down?

2 Likes

Ya it’s a little high. What’s ph of your water or nutrient solution in? Usually you can drop it a few tenths and start to bring it back in range.

2 Likes

Well I followed the directions about what ph it needed to be. Called for 6.1-6.3. I ph’d it to 6.1. Low end.

2 Likes

Did you ph after mixing in your nutes?

2 Likes

Yes. Always. :+1:

2 Likes

Hmm. Are you seeing any deficiencies?

Is that lighting schedule that came with the viparspectra correct? 12on 12off for seedlings and young veg? Is that what you all do?

Yes. The top of the plant seems darker and healthier than the bottom. Plus I ppm’d the slurry, it came out to 89ppm.

I’ve never tried that. Usually 18 on 6 off until I’m ready to flower. Rooting clones I use 24 hours light.

2 Likes

This is an outdoor plant right?

1 Like

Correct. Outsider

1 Like