My tips are getting crunchy

So,my wife has this raspberry cough in coco/perlite and was doing pretty good. We don’t know what week of flower likely its week 6 or later. She said she pushed the nutes a little harder hoping for more results. Light is Mars tsw2000 about 16 inches up. She uses plenty of cal mag . The lower leaves don’t seem to be doing this. What do yall think.

Nute burn. Get some run off and see what the poms are but just use ph adjusted water for a bit to bring the nutrient build up in the soil down

2 Likes

Ph and ppm teat run off before adjusting anything though if they are really high like im suspecting they are youre going to have to flush. The leaves won’t recover and are screwed so I would do some defoliating of the really messed up ones

1 Like

@Shannon32

Thanks for replying

1 Like

Let me know what thebppms and ph are

It’s lights out for it tonight I’ll check tomorrow and let you know

1 Like

So I flushed with 5 gallons of ro water/w some calmag ph to 5.8 water out started at almost 3000 ppm and at end of flush was 500. She also had fabric pot sitting in bottom of catch pan filled with clay pebbles so runoff always getting 're absorbed and roots not air pruning but sitting in the slop starting to rot. Now it’s elevated out of the runoff. I’m thinking this should at least stop further damage as buds are stacking up nicely.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll tag you when harvest time comes. Shouldn’t be much longer pistols are mostly colored and withdrawing now and some amber trics on the leaves buds still 99% clear.

1 Like

3000 ppm they were holding on to alot of nutes. You can push nutes but you have to read if the plants can take it and adjust accordingly. You did good though and it will be enough to get them to harvest. Few more weeks. Now you know for next time. And this won’t happen again

1 Like

That’s a magnesium deficiency in early flower very common… if you dont use cal mag u need to be amd if you are you need more
I run 7ml g on cal mag that recommends 5 ml g

1 Like

That is K def.