My temp stays at 84° while the humidity is at 50%. How do i bring the teemo down and maintain the humidity?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

My temp stays at 84° while the humidity is at 50%. How do i bring the teemo down and maintain the humidity? I’m growing granddaddy purple first time grower.

What do you have as far as equipment exhaust fans ect ???
I personally run ac to cool and run a humidifier when needed to raise my humidity out side my rooms allowing my intake fans to draw the air in

With that said we need more info on your set up
Join us here on forum so we can help guide you

I have a 5×5×6.5 foot grow tent, 1000w hid light, and 6in 442cfm inline fan. I have the fan set up to pull air through the light as well as pull air from the tent. I have two fans going inside the tent as well. I won’t have space for an a.c inside i have 4 plants i plan on putting in 7 gallon pots. Plus i only have 25sq ft of space. Is there a small mini a.c/ humidifier to fit?

84°F? Unless your plants are showing signs of stress I would leave things alone and maybe just increase air circulation because, by my understanding, you should be in the window for growing nicely.

I totally agree with @anon35207245. If my humidity is running up around %68 I will turn on an oscillating fan and the humidity will come down a good 10 degrees, just with the fan.

A much more effective way of controlling tent temps is to run ac in the vented from room. If you cool the air being inhaled, the temp drops. So no need to install ac inside tent