My tap water at 7.8 and i want to use it thru whole growth cycle

Our guy comes to maintain the RO system and even checks our non - Culligan water softener for nothing. They’ve been great and it was SWEET to find out that my RO system produces perfect Cannabis water!!

:v:

2 Likes

@monkman I just had a thought. Culligan here also sells water from their office in those big plastic jugs or any jug you bring in for cheap. I think that is RO water also. I use it for my home brew water at times. May be able to use that if you need to do the massive flushes I see people having to do. Have a good Grow!

1 Like

another good one @Verndoc thanks bud

1 Like

I use white distilled vinegar to bring down PH, the stuff you most likely have already in the house somewhere. Works great for my grow.

1 Like

I use citric acid. Cheap and it works.
If your growing in soil and adjusting tap it works great.
Not sure about how it works if using chemical nutrients as I’ve read about people having issues with ph remaining stable. If I ph a gallon of tap and check it days later is holds.

It takes about 1/8 of a teaspoon to bring my 8.4 ph tap down to around 6.6 or so and is less than $3 at wallyworld.

Hope this helps

HAGD

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up @Skydiver

yes i do @Demar, thanks, that will take care of immediate situation.

Wow, this is all great stuff and thanks a bunch gang. but i talked to my treehouse group and i can just use my 7.9 water when growing my plants. according to them, they have enough buffering in their soil to handle stuff like that. The big bonus for me on this is to motivate me to investigate my water situation here at our lake house. i don’t like having alkaline precipitate on my glasses and should do something about it!

What kind of grow are you working with?

Soil? Dwc?

Better watch that skydiver guy, he jumps out of perfectly working aircraft!

2 Likes

Soil . Worm Castings

I’m on my way with bag of weed, two cases Miller Draft/w cooler and fishing pole and tent. lol
And i’ll bring plenty of P H up and down/with meter lmao

4 Likes

Watch out now, U a makin some of us Jealous! Dang it boy!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry, just can’t help thinking about cooking a 6 or 8 pound bass over an open camp fire with all the fixings. LOL smileys-drinking-beer 48

2 Likes

lol @garrigan62 plenty of room right beside the lake for a tent, would be fricking cold though bud, wait a couple months. and if you’re going to eat bass, got to cook them right when you catch them. i only sport fish those. but we have great northern, blue gills, and perch, and if you’re desperate and don’t mind bones we got lots of crappy too.

2 Likes

Lol @Audiofreak there’s no such thing as a perfectly working aircraft

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pilot-dies-in-plane-crash-on-mount-diablo/ar-BBTo0bo?li=BBnb7Kz

I rest my case

1 Like

I’ll wait till it’s warmer thank you. I hate the cold. But ya what a vacation that would be … Awesome !

you also don’t get much over 5 or 6 lbs bass for michigan. you can get some bigger ones, but it’s not like down south. ours are smaller but fight harder. heck if you got small pole and line even the blue gills are a battle to get in. fishing blue gills on ultra light line and poles is a blast.

4 Likes

Ya my Brother (the pilot ) always argued the intelligence of leaving a perfectly working aircraft, untill he crashed his Steerman into a barn.

1 Like