My super skunk auto has a leaf curl

My super skunk auto has a leaf curl. She is 20 days old.very low amount of notes giving last Tuesday. Waiting on ph pen and ppm pen . Water is smart water which is ph’d at 6.7 already. Should I be worried ?

I would not worry @Ncgreenthumber , i have had plants with a leaf like that, just worry about whats growing above that leaf, but fill this in mate so we can help in the future if needed.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:ilgm (which I love) super skunk feminized autoflowers

Age from Sprout:20 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:ff happy frog in 3 of them and I’m doing a dwc for the other 1

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?once a week…when soil is pulling away from the pots and 1 finger deep dry

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:unknown at the moment

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:water ph is 6.7…waiting on ph pen and ppm pen. First notes were given last Tuesday but very very little and it was fox farm grow big and fox farm big bloom

Indoor or Outdoor:indoor

Light system, size and height from plants:300 watt galaxy hydro …tek 2 4 lamp fluorescent

Temps; Day, Night:day 83 high…night 73 low

Humidity; Day, Night:day 62 highest…night…49

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 2 fans…but silent vent fan coming soon !

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: humidifier

Co2; Yes, No:no but going to in about 2 weeks

I wouldn’t worry about it. The rest of the plant looks good. I would keep the water off the plant which could have caused that defect.

3 Likes

I literally just noticed the over spray on her and wiped it off right after I took the picture ! Lol

1 Like

I agree, keep plants dry and may help. How close are your lights?

2 Likes

They are 20 inches above the plants

1 Like

That’s not horrible.

1 Like