My Super Mix Garden Off my Journal 🤣

Look’s Like I’m going have a really nice Growing Season After All , Gone have some Fat Buds with high THC Levels :exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Love the Style of These Girls Low to the Ground and Thick AF!

6 Likes

Nice looking :evergreen_tree: @Nip what AF cola!!! :eyes:
Can’t wait for them to get the :scissors:

2 Likes

It’s been a Battle Growing Outside, Always is ! I went through a Drought and Now Too Much Rain, I’m ready to Chop

2 Likes

@Nip beautfiul plants!

2 Likes

Appreciate it, Yeah I can’t wait to Chop, Got some good strains, I really like the Girl Scout Cookies

Loved my GSCE great strain!

1 Like

Yes indeed those dense buds can really hang on to that moisture and promote bud rot!! Had a Durban Poison that was huge and dense but lost some to the bud rot.
Keep them dry until you harvest.

2 Likes

First Time Growing GSC , I have Smoked Some it was Nice :dash: i call it a Self Cleaning Plant :partying_face:

2 Likes

Im spraying Agrowlyte and removing any infected area, it’s nasty stuff, i found a small spot and cut it

1 Like

I grew all ILGM GSC EXTREME indoors last winter. Been smoking it all summer.

1 Like

Inspecting them everyday and eradicate that stuff. :scissors:

1 Like

Nice Looking GSC ! They Stone you up pretty good :exploding_head:

1 Like

All the Rain Doesn’t Help, im close to finish , if I see loseing too much ill take the Early non Amber Buzz vrs Loseing Everything

1 Like

Are you using any bacillus microbes on your root zone? I’ve been using it on my hydroponic DWC for the past grow and found it had fantastic results.

1 Like

Only thing I used was Liquid worm castings and Fox Farms Grow Big and Now Tiger Bloom, I’ll try it for next season, one thing I didn’t do enough was preventive maintenance against Fungicide, Got to do it really during vegetation stages , Don’t wait I’m Learning I use Fish Emulsion too :tropical_fish::fish:

1 Like

I hear you :ear:. Me too…
Prevention is worth the once vs. losing a pound.
An inch or two of washed sand at the Top or your pot will keep the good organic material away from them bugs.

Psst bug zapper is a secret I use. Kills them dead and alerts you when they’re around before noticeable to the human eye.

1 Like

Good Tips Bro , I’m going have to try using the washed sand, Damn Good idea! The Bug Zapper too :+1:

Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue @BigCat420 @LateNightGardner , Budding like crazy

2 Likes

Bruce banner has been my best grow yet! Love that strain! Its my profile pic in case you were curious lol 1 lb per plant was pretty nice i need to get back to that point

1 Like