My Stoner Survival Kit

Think about this, in case of an emergency, hurricane or similar, it’s very probable that one of the things I’ll grab on my way out is my stash. I have other containers with pipes and other stuff that I normally use when I have smoking sessions with big groups. Other than that, there’s a set of tools for the everyday use of a casual stoner like me :grin:. This is more likely to become my Stoner Survival Kit in case of an emergency. Here’s a picture of my Kit and a description of the Tools. Feel free to share your Stoner Survival Kit!

• Got a couple grinders
  • Lighters
  • 1/8 or 1/4 of flowers
  • Scissors
  • Pollen Scraper
  • Papers
  • Classic Spon
  • Scale
  • Pipe Cleaners
  • Bag for the Spon

This is travel kit,

Mostly for my day 2 day , tube holds about an 8th, that gets me threw the day @ work most the time.

Yeah my son gives me crappie all the time about my bag. But when we at work and he H needs that grinder though​:smiling_imp::japanese_ogre:

Good day fellers

Oh why did I get in trouble with Johnny law :frowning: now I’m on probation n don’t smoke in fear I may be drug tested :confused: went from smoking an 8th of dank wax every 2 weeks to 000000000.000000 thc :frowning:

You need to add dingdongs Kool-Aid and Cheetos in Ur bug out bag then u be ses…lol

Nice kit!!