My state is lifting growing restrictions very very soon

These just came in the mail

Funny that it works out like that.

I’d follow SubCool’s super soil recipe, and maybe 5-gal buckets (food grade - sometimes free from restaurants.)

2 Likes

Buffering is just soaking coco coir in 3x strength cal mag water to clear it out of excess potassium that would otherwise bind to cal mag in your feed water

1 Like

This is 3 plants in g gallon bags coco medium jacks nutes and Mars hydro lights. I started veg with 1 tsw2000 but quickly realized in flower I would need more light so put wife’s tsl2000 in as well and they are loving the light…

3 Likes

I’m currently running 3 tents for a perpetual grow. First tent is my veg tent its a 4x4x6.5ft with 1 VIPARSPECTRA tc1350 and that covers more than enough for my veg state. Then the next tent is my 4x8x6.5ft which is my flower tent and that has 2 TS 3000 and 1 small TS600 as I found out 2 3000’s wasnt enough in flower and got the small one. My last tent is a baby tent 2x2x2 drying tent in case I need extra room to hang dry. Running 2 ac infinity fan units 1 4 inch and 1 6 inch. Its been getting super hot in MO and even located in the basement its not enough to keep it cool and dry so I have a dual hose ac unit and a dehumidifier to regulate temp closely due to PM issues in the last run. Im growing in coco coir 5 gal fabric pots and using the fox farm trio nutrients but going to slowly transition over to house and garden as im already using some of their line for extra fat buds. Would also highly recommend getting these LST trainers (first pic) or 3d printing your own because man these are awesome and have kept me from snapping branches

2 Likes

Oh and I’ve found 2 more things to be really useful here lately. I was having issues with my old timer taking up a lot of room on my surge protector with the bulky design and only being able to plug in one thing at a time and give up like 2 plug in spaces by it so this was a god send when I found it and also I know its not hard to check but i like to be 100% on if my soil is on a good wet dry cycle so I got some of these and threw them in the pots as well instead of lifting the pots everyday before and after watering

2 Likes

Whats going thanks for the feed back i went on seedsman and everything i selected wasnt available in my area …Thanks tho

This site is pretty good on delivery and being discrete. Takes 2 weeks to a month to get in the mail tho

@Darth How did you use the trio of products?

Hiya neighbor!!! Also in VA and getting excited about the new state laws here. I’m still learning and researching atm… hope you don’t mind if I tag along for the journey.
Happy growing! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Seem to be a lot of us VA peeps around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh nice!! I bet this site has been seeing an influx of Virginians, here with new laws coming July 1st!! :hugs:

3 Likes

What part of va

I’m in Richmond… how about yall?

1 Like

Arlington

1 Like

A little soap? Please enlighten me

I use Dr. Bronner’s unscented baby soap. This contains a surfactant that makes water flow more evenly through the medium. Just a drop or two per gallon is all you want.

2 Likes

A friend of mind started a grow early and his plant currently looks horrible can any one help him

@KeystoneCops

I don’t think it’s salvageable @CygnusX1 @Darth any thoughts or suggestions?

We’d need to know everything about the setup and practices.

Breeder/cultivar/source of seed:

When did the cotyledon emerge?

Exactly what medium are you growing in? (Brand and product/s)

What’s your watering program? Frequency, volume, additives,

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

If you’re fertigating, what is strength is your nutrient mix? (Specify EC, 500/700 scale ppm)

What is your light source? (Be specific)

Temperatures: Average/peak/min for both day and night

Humidity: Average/peak/min for both day and night

How do you bring fresh air into your space, and how do you remove stale air?

Feel free to include any additional information, but try to be concise out of consideration to those who are helping.

2 Likes