My state is lifting growing restrictions very very soon

My state is lifting growing restrictions very very soon…
I’ve always had a passion to grow my own since a my first toke, just never the proper opportunity or circumstance.
I now have both.I bought a 4x4 ac infinity tent with a 6” cloud line fan and Tsw2000 @marshydro light. I have some White Widow Autos (@ILGM.Support )that I’m going to germinate soon.I wanted to see if could find some vets willing to help me out with this being first grow! I have three gallon fabric pot no soil or fertilizers yet because I didn’t want to have hot soil or buy any foolishness.Please and thanks Family!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

On soil if you decide to go that route, a good plan to start with is fox farms happy frog, it is not too hot and the nutes will last a month or so before you have to start adding nutrients

6 Likes

Thanks @Mr_Wormwood

I agree with @Mr_Wormwood . Happy Frog is my choice. I also use Fox Farms trio fertilizer. Jacks is also a very popular fert.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

5 Likes

Thank you also@TEGRITY

No prob! Lots of knowledgeable folk here!

1 Like

This setup with definitely get you through the veg stage, but you may need to double up on the lighting since the TSW2000 only covers a 3’x3’ area in flower. I have the exact same setup except I have 2 TSL2000s!

4 Likes

I can just about guarantee that’s not the news he/she was hoping to hear

1 Like

Reality is reality @Mr_Wormwood

1 Like

Yeah, I was not going to rain on the parade, as I don’t know that much about the different models but I suspected that might not be enough to carry you through flower without fluffy light buds

2 Likes

Lighting, soil, they are a cruel mistress! Lol! I have a TSL2000 in 2x4. Has worked well, so far. Had a couple of harvests and averaged 3.5 oz per. But I’m also thinking about upgrading to the 3000.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Cannabis friendly Fox Farm soil would be a good choice Happy Frog or ocean Forest.

2 Likes

i wanted to go with the 3000 also but my money was funny

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I hear ya! Gonna finish this grow, and maybe another before I can drop more $.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m doing the make it rain thing every time I pull out my wallet with this hobby and I ain’t done buying stuff yet

4 Likes

Seems like there’s always something else I want! But so far the rewards have been well worth it!

2 Likes

Well I pick up my tent and exhaust fan today and I got my tds/ph meter yesterday so I now have all I need to start a grow, but I’m thinking of waiting on my blueberry photo seeds and saving my white widow auto for another time

Who am I kidding, I’ll probably drop that bean tonight lol

3 Likes

You’re gonna like that White widow! I’ve done several, and had different tastes and smells from each. But the buzz was really good!

2 Likes

Yeah I way overspent on that one single seed 30+ bucks (shipping and what not) from seedsman before I found this site, and I have blueberry photos on order but who knows how long they will take to arrive

2 Likes