My Starters Equipment

@Buzz-Bee
If you go to horticulture lighting groups website and use coup code DUDE you will get 10% off and from memory they ship for free.
You might want the height extension for that tent to give you more headroom.

I went with a 3x3 Plant House tent, thought about a 2x2 or 2.5x2.5 but knew I eventually wanted to grow more than 1 plant and didn’t want to drop the money on a light for a 2x2 then pay again for one for a 3x3.
In the end I kinda did just that, I bought a California light works 250 (200w) that says it flowers a 3x3… and it did… but ended up upgrading to the HLG 260 in the end so I spent about $250 more than I had to if I had the knowledge gained from this site and my last grow harvested about a month ago before I built the grow setup.
Live & learn, looking forward to this grow with 4 plants and a HLG light :grin:

3 Likes

The 135 has 2 set screws that can be turned to dim the light. I have one in a 2x2x4 just starting a plant. Will see how it goes also have a rapid led far red puck for when flower hits. Working on a uva bar for it also but 135 r spec is a nice light for a 2x2. A 260 would be better but for 1 plant or 2 small planrs the 135 will do the job

2 Likes

Just go roght to horticulture lighting group with the dot com and order from there. Code dude saves u 10% 135 is 197 before codes and taxes but well worth it. Ur buds will be happy

1 Like

Is this her???

135W QB V2 RSPEC LED KIT

Rspec Spectrum

Rate this (179 Votes)

$197.50

1 Like

Requires assembly, is this standard or are can I find pre-assembled???

If you could put a model plane together as a kid, you can do the light. It’s very simple and there are vidio’s on utube if you like.

1 Like

Yeah, no problem doing it. Nuclear Mech for 20 yrs. Just thought why go thru it if they had pre-assembled.:v:

1 Like

It takes about 30 min start to finish. Easy peezy

1 Like

Is that before or after a hit or two?:grin:

1 Like

Oh hell no! That’s pre pipe time.

2 Likes

Ya I dont play with electricity or sharp objects after the pipe.

2 Likes

Very good to know. Wouldn’t want to assemble upside-down.:laughing::v:

1 Like

Watt??:grin:

1 Like

I just got 2 rspec qb’s for my 260xl I have to install soon, have to pick a time before the pipe.LOL

1 Like

I think that’s wise on your end. Good Luck on your grows…:v:

2 Likes

Pretty much anything horticulture lighting group makes is gold. Options for any grower. Will be the next light when I upgrade. But when I started I got the sf2000 kit on Amazon. Couldn’t really build a better kit for less. Tents solid, comes with patches that I didn’t need. Based on reviews they send new tents if holes anyway. The light is imo the best “budget” light there is. Comparable to the cheaper hlg for sure. The only thing I didn’t like about the kit, due to research before I purchased, was the fan. But it works great with little modification too. Still gonna upgrade to ac infinity for all tents and circulation in the future though. They are still working on their tent line, looks crazy nice tho. They are a good company that primarily did electronic cooling systems. They already had inline fans so they just added a carbon filter, got 3 tents oj the market out of 8 expected. Still on the drafting table. Only reason I’m not going with sf4000 upgrade is because the 600r isn’t a big price difference and offers a little more. I couldn’t be happier with what I spent on that part.
https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Farmer-Complete-Compatible-MeanWell/dp/B088R4B8N2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sf+2000+kit&qid=1619070284&sr=8-3

2 Likes

Just double check the diameter of pots and saucers. My 3 gallon pots, plastic and fabric, fit 10-12 inch saucers. With a small tent, every inch counts.

1 Like

Vivisun has some nice lights that use Samsung LM301H (the H stands for humidity tolerant) good price and good reviews…i am planning to buy one myself before my seedlings need to goto the grow tent.

1 Like

Funny you say that. Fabric pots and saucers came in late yesterday. I opened boxes and took a look but haven’t had time to unpack them. My initial thought was the saucers looked to small at 14". I will know for sure tomorrow.

Awesome!!! What week are your babies in??