My SOG attempt in a 4x4 tent

13 Likes

Thatā€™s one ā€˜hazyā€™ girl no matter WHAT strain haha.

4 Likes

Haha itā€™s all a ā€œhazeā€ā€¦lol by the way your lady looks gorgeous! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Very nice Beezā€¦looks like theyā€™ll be well into curing and youā€™ll be dipping into the stash by Christmas for sure. I find a nice buzz helps with the shopping tooā€¦ LoL
So I read your gonna harvest everything at once. Your not curious to let one or 2 go and extra week for comparison. Shit Iā€™m curious.lol

2 Likes

Sweet, I was sure with that many individual phenos you would have a mess on your hands!

2 Likes

@LoCoRock thank you bro. I thought about it and believe me if I had more space i would! Lol I mentioned another tent and the wife gave me the ā€œlookā€ haha once I get a 4x8 tent in and the 4x4 out we on! 2 side cycle to harvest every month like @AAA mentioned before.

And @AAA thereā€™s gonna be a mess regardless hahahaa

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got about 2 more waterings using my current tea recipe and then Iā€™m moving into Mung Bean SST. Looking good.

2 Likes

@HTCMG bro I cant wait to see your those babys grow! :grin::green_heart::seedling: also thank youā€‹:grin:

1 Like

@Beezy745. Are you have any issues attending to the plants in the back?

1 Like

Just went thru your grow @Beezy745! Its amazing buddy. Youā€™ve got alot on your hands. Iā€™ve seen the Kratzky method used for your type of grow. Lots of vids on u toob. Maybe do 4-5 clones on your next run to compare. Might make life easier! I like the idea that you only need to feed twice for the whole grow. And it seems that a one gallon bottle, is the same as a 3 gal pot.
Keep up the great work!
Watching

1 Like

@AAA surprisingly no bro, both sides can be unzipped kinda of like a window.

1 Like

@abouttime I never heard of that Iā€™m gonna have to check it out bro, thank you. Also thank you for your support :grin::green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Makes sense, Iā€™m starting a room.

2 Likes

Outta likes :+1::+1::+1: @AAA bro tag me when you start that journal! Cant wait!

2 Likes

Tag me as well, once you get up and running. I donā€™t say much, but what I do is perty darn important to me. Lol

3 Likes

Will do!

4 Likes

Same, following alongā€¦

2 Likes

Weekly update on the ladies, day 38 of flower. I topped dressed them for the last time with dr.earth flower girl only half a tbsp in each pot. They are starting to plump up really nice. The nugs are dense and sticky af! We really need smellovision haha theres one plant that has some curled leaf tips and I have no friggen clue why shes the only one like that but other than that weā€™re Gucci baby! Hope everyone has a great day and an even better week! Happy growing gromies! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

9 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes