My SOG attempt in a 4x4 tent

That’s a solid plan. I was doing that for a minute and then harvesting and care of the plants kept putting off making clones. I have 5 mothers going for when I start is again. I was running 24 plants

1 Like

Also, the SOG to really be successful is alot of work but rewarding.

1 Like

Hell ya bro that’s what I’m talking about, are they all northern lights mothers? I need another mother I’m thinking this one might not be enough for the 25 im wanting to do next. I’m using 1gal fabric pots but I want to go with 2gals the next run. And yes it is hard work but I know the reward is gonna be fruitful! :grin:

1 Like

No. I’ve run a mix but now the NL mother is big enough for all one which is better.

1 Like

These are the mothers. NL is a far right.

5 Likes

Monsters bro! Cant wait till my mothers look like that! Haha

Weekly update on the ladies, today is day 25 of flower. I had a lot going on this week it was my daughters bday, Halloween, work, wife’s bday hectic haha but all in all was great I neglected my ladies a bit but we’re gucci! Hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better week! Happy growing gromies! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

14 Likes

have you seen how they are growing it looks almost exactly like one of those light output charts with the strongest being in the middle and easing out… :grinning:

2 Likes

Brrr starting to get frosty in there!!

1 Like

Damn lil gromie…you’re killing it :+1::+1:

1 Like

Are the plants all pretty much single colas?

2 Likes

@kettle I see that lol

@Dbpooper they smell fire too haha

@Gremmall thank you big gromie! :grin:

@AAA ya pretty much but theres some bottom nuggage I’m letting happen lol

5 Likes

One more question, how many again, 20?

2 Likes

There is some nice looking ladies you have @Beezy745. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@AAA here was 30 but 1 is a mother and one was a male so now theres 28 in there.

2 Likes

@MrPeat thank you bro!

1 Like

Thanks. Looking good.

1 Like

Looking great, love S.O.G That’s the way we rolled in the 80’s…:wink:

1 Like

Weekly update on the ladies day 31 of flower.
I was supposed to top dress again but they still have a slight nute burn so this week on Thursday I will top dress with dr.earth but only half a tbsp. Today I incorporated a compost tea with 1cup of worm castings and 1tbsp of molasses brewed for 36 hours in 5gal dechlorinated tap water diluted into 10gals of dechlorinated tap water. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better week! Happy growing gromies! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

13 Likes

Posting individually so y’all can zoom in :grin:

13 Likes