My SoCal high desert grow is still on

Honestly I’ve been in a life rut for these past 2 months. I had a family member pass and I didnt realise it put me into a depression. I’m happy that I found out the cause sooner then later. If you’re reading this and feel like theres nothing or noone believe me you’re LOVED!
Anyways I still been in my garden I put all my babys that were in my tent outside since I’m going to start a sog grow in my 4x4
Thank you again I wasnt on the forum but what I learned I took with me and here are the results.
Bag seed #4

GSC

SSDD

4WAY SPECIAL

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one and the battle with depression. I’m really happy to hear that you are taking neccessary steps to keep your mind at ease though. And super stoked to see you back!

Plants look great, keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Thank you @dbrn32 I really appreciate the kind and motivating words!

4 Likes

Sorry bout your loss, glad you jumped that rut, Mary pushed me also when I was stuck, glad you back around, plants looking good my friend

1 Like

Thank you @Mrcrabs it really means a lot. Ya I know if I didnt have god, my garden my wife my kids and family Idk what i would have done. I didnt realise I was in my hole till I went on this vacation to a 3 day music festival called bass canyon in Washington state a week ago. Honestly took good amount of åcid not my first time at all lol but this time was different I really saw life for what it really is. I’m not condoning in illegal drug consumption. Just telling my story. Again thank you growmie! :pray::blush:

3 Likes

Haha , join the club, I don’t do much acid , but done lots of peyote and it changed the whole meaning of life for me, I am greatful for every life experience that I took for granted when my mind was closed and single minded, much luck with your struggles!:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Oh you understand me completely! Lol
The power of now is incredibly underappreciated.
You as well my friend! :pray:

2 Likes

I thought I smelt acid talk…what what…lol …it is an amazing drug, seen it successful with detoxing, helping ppl get over monumenital life challenges & losses. I believe that 100%. Regardless it’s awesome that you where able to find inner piece with your loss. So sorry to hear that but glad you got somewhere to atleast vent & channel your energy without repercussions. And that place is the garden, a little piece of heaven. Good.luxk with the grow I’m set to watch.

2 Likes

@LoCoRock thank you my friend, these words mean a lot to me. You and the other guys are really motivating me even more. Many blessings and good vibes your way!

1 Like

Just stopped to smell the flowers earlier took this pic and right after I started cooking for the family. Went swimming with all my kids now it’s time for a phattie dabbie hope everyone had a great day!:grin:

1 Like

Weekly update on the ladies. I topped dressed all the ladies with Dr.Earth FlowerGiril dry amendments except for the 4way special she was actually FIMed. Well hope everyone has a good week and many blessings your way!
BagSeed #4

GSC

SSDD

4WAY SPECIAL

2 Likes

Plants looking nice and healthy, keep up the good work :+1:

Thank you @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Beautiful looking flowers

1 Like

@Sj2019 thank you.

I’m out of like as usual @Mrcrabs lol

1 Like

It happens , too much not to like :+1:

You already know lol I hope you had a great weekend mrcrabs. I hope you have an even better week!:blush:

1 Like

I had an excellent weekend , now getting ready for the work week, right back at u buddy, enjoy your evening

Nice. Glad to hear that growmie!

1 Like

Weekly update on the ladies. Just stacking up. The 4way special is flowering she was put out super late in August and I thought she was an autoflower welp! Haha well hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better week! Happy growing growmies! :grin:
Bag seed #4

GSC

SSDD

4way special

2 Likes