My show & tell garden

This journal will be growing a gorilla glue #4, a banana kush, critical mass & black widow. Feeling my mortality more & more & i dont want i love doing to be cast aside. So trying to include all good & stupid with the grow.
Thanks for reading. Thanks if ya follow

17 Likes

Good luck with your grow and I’ll be following this :+1:t2:

1 Like

I always follow your grows, lady.

I know exactly how you feel: sometimes I feel the Huntsman behind me, giving me a chill. Never thought I’d get this old…

Set to ‘Watching’.

7 Likes

Good luck, set to watching! :v:

2 Likes

Alright its October & finally getting cool. Halloweens in the air. Babies are in distilled h20 & splash peroxide. Come on tails!!!
Warning this month is my birthday party month so who knows what i will post. Lol

8 Likes

Tents all clean. Checked for light leaks. Just waiting on the lil bugers to show me a tail. Promix has arrived, im good to go!!

4 Likes

I’m new how do I create my own grow journal and how do I add pictures to posts?

2 Likes

In catagories youll see grow journals. Click on it then click new topic & name your journal. To tag someone specific put an @ before their name & they will be notified.
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of wonderful growers here. All would love to help in any way.
Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

If you need help; tag me. Use the @ sign to get my attention.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 is Awesome!! He is a great go to guy with any questions.

6 Likes

Good luck with the new grow. :+1:

1 Like

I slept in a Holiday Inn Express once haha!

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM @borialis! There’s an icon that looks like a framed picture, kinda like :framed_picture: to upload photos.

1 Like

Domo arigato for the help
@elheffe702

Tondemonai. :v:

Uneventful update. Last nite put babies into peat starters in domed container. Lights are @ 50% & as low as i can get them. So happy im in veg. Had bad storms & electricity was out for couple hours. Almost pulled out generator but they came back on. So here i am waiting for them to grow!! I had hoped this would teach me patience. Well it hasnt! But i have learned to understand it is what it is. Lol

6 Likes

Alright before i took off for work banana kush & gorilla had popped. Hopefully before lights come on other 2 will show. @SmoknGranny that you Boo?

6 Likes

You have something extra to look forward to tonight!

3 Likes

Yes it’s me :blush: I’m slowly trying to get back to my old feisty self and back online. :hugs: Just needed time to heal emotionally after losing so many people and critters the last couple of years. But it’s time for me to stop mourning and to start living again!!!
Love, Granny :heart:

13 Likes

Truly missed you! Happy to see you back!! Not much has changed with me. Bodys falling apart, not enough duct tape or super glue to keep together.
Im still messing up asking stupid questions!

5 Likes