My setup before I start!

That is and was my plan and I went for the 4X4 and very glad I did. And the 8’ tall. You can fill it up with training with only 2 plants. :blush::v:

1 Like

Time for a dirthome lil seed!

1 Like

Go for it. Drop her in. I go in with smaller tail all the time.

2 Likes

Got it started, kind of wishing i put more soil in now but oh well. Should i expect it to sprout through in a few days or longer? Im gonna try to be patient and let it do its thing.

At 70 degrees and 75% RH

1 Like

Couple few days. Yeah definatly next time you make a pot fill it to the top. By the time veg is over it will sink down quite a bit. Not the end of the world. Sometimes you just gotta grow to know.

If the humidity doesnt stay in your dome there cut the rounded edge off and push it into the dirt a lil, make a soft seal that way. Congrats on your first planting!

1 Like

I am alway short. I like the raised edges. I put 5 gallon in a 7. 8 in a 10 etc. I have a heavy breeze directed at wall. Keeps them from drying too fast on top. A thread earlier was about mold. My ocd solution was a 200.00 fan from our store inventory…lol. it blows hard on low.

1 Like

Good advice, appreciate you helping out, its helping ease my mind.

1 Like

Should i stop it from rotating and just point it towards the wall till it sprouts some?

2 Likes

Yeah dont really need a fan going yet. Wait till seedling stage is over.

2 Likes

Nice setup

As mentioned no real need now other than stem strengthen.

1 Like

Thank you! Its a great little starter kit for me. :grin:

Gotcha! Gonna kill that fan then thanks all!

1 Like

If i were setting up a 3x3 right now woulf go with chilled tech growcraft x6 mini. It’s little bigger than most will need, but good light spread in super high efficiency and quality light. If you need someone cheaper horticulture lighting group has a few options.

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks ill look into that. Might as well start budgeting for it, i got pretty much an all in one kit right now but going forward i would definitely like to pick and choose each piece going forward.

Plus i figured i could borrow parts for each other. Like if i use the 2x2x4 for like clones or small plants in veg i wouldn’t probably even need the big fan and it would work just fine in a 3x3 im sure?

1 Like

Also does anyone have some small tidy clip fans they use for their tent? I got some 6’’ ones but they suck, dont even fit. So i would appreciate recommendations. I would just probably keep it on the bottom to help circulation.

1 Like

I do believe @CoyoteCody has an amazon or ebay link. He 3d prints his own or they have some 3d printed ones on amazon ive seen a time or 2

https://ilgmforum.com/c/grow-equipment/classifieds/ 31

2 Likes

This pretty common theme with most clip on fans available. I think ac infinity released some, i haven’t used them specifically but the duct fans from ac infinity are good.

1 Like

Looks great. Only thing I’d change is to get that carbon filter and exhaust fan mounted outside tent. Space is going to become VERY limited inside that tent. And you will need EVERY inch of ceiling height to raise that light when plants get big and tall.
Just a thought and will be easier to do now rather than later when it’s almost impossible to get in there.
Other than that, you’re golden…

1 Like

Yeah. I thought about it but it looks like the fan needs to mounted on something so that might make it tricky with my spot. But i agree. Ty!