My seeds had a little white tail

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Had a question new at this my seeds had a little white tail come out place them in the soil about a quarter inch down have lights on them 16hr a day 3 days now nothing is coming up should I be worried

It can take up to 7 days before they pop
Depending on if tap root was place in the up or down position
They will correct them selve either way but if the tap root was pointed up it takes a little longer
Also have you been misting soil ?
Join us so we can help guide you
Take a look at this

Happy growing :v:️ CB

I don’t know if it makes a difference and maybe @Countryboyjvd1971 can tell you, but I’m growing a blue dream ilgm seed and I have my lights on 18 hours on and 6 hours off. I also heard of people keeping their lights on for 24 hours and no dark for seedlings. But I’ve had good success with the 18 hours on and 6 hours off.
Fyi- My little sprout appeared after three or four days. Enjoy your growing

You can actually leave lights on 24-7 untill they sprout if you want I actually will so this in winter to help keep germination dome air warmer
But 18-6 works also 16 hours should be fine
But in my experience anything under 16 hours the plant will flower when it mature enough to do so if a photo seed just a fyi @neckNflu
Autis it doesn’t matter since they flowee when ready anyway

I think I have to wait a few hours before I can give another like. But thank you for your response. Appreciate it. Here’s a thumbs up and a tree for the time being haha
:+1::deciduous_tree:

Thank you for mentioning the part about the autos. That is something I will try at some point but all I’ve ever used are photos for the time being. So information on Autos is something that I am lacking. Thanks again for the information. I appreciate you taking the time.

@neckNflu any time i can assist or help out just tag me into your grow brother
Im around most days except Sunday which is my family’s time :wink:

Thank you very much for saying that. I sure will tag you when I start. When I get ready to put my little girls into the big room with the big light I’m going to start my first ever Journal. Thanks again for your help and time I appreciate it.
Sorry for the interruption. I appreciate everyone being patient with me. Have a good morning.