My seeds are not making it through germination

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I received super skunk seeds. And I am having trouble keeping my seedlings alive to make it out of seedlings and into veg. So far I only have 1 plant alive out of 10 attempts. And I am scared to keep trying to not waste the seeds because i am in a tough place financially currently. And is there anyone I could talk to to see if I am doing anything wrong? I have been successful before many times, but now it seems as if they are all stunted after sprouting. I had 2 seeds that popped, and the tap root cas out maybe 1/8 inch andthey stunted there… no other progress and that was in paper towel method. The other 3 I soaked for 24 hours they popped and got tap root about 1/2 inch I planted into peat pods jiffy pellets. And they sprouted next day but froze at that size, and hide really tiny true leaves 1 set. And never got bigger. 2 eventually dies after 2-3 weeks and only 1 is still alive and growing very very slowly. Maybe I am wrong at doing something, but could it be possible that seeds can be bad? Or is that not likely? Thank you for your time, Vadim B.
I tried 2 more seeds in this last couple days while being in contact with you. And my seeds are not making it through germination. I lost most of them. Out of my whole order I have 1 really healthy seedling and 2 that are alive but progress is very slow.

That is what they look like. That is the only one that is alive and it is like 2 weeks already. Almost 3 soon. That is supposed to be bigger already. And the seeds. That is how it stopped germinating. I have 9 that didn’t germinate any

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_123

1 Like

soil looks real wet in the picture of cup

9 Likes

SoIL does look wet. I’d also be suspicious of your water PH. Back along I was using baking soda in my water to lower the PH to prevent mold. Nothing would survive beyond where yours are at.

2 Likes

How about a little more information.

What soil used?
What water and at what ph?
How do you water?
What is the temperature?
What light?

Please elaborate

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damping off. Keep them moist, not boggy.

3 Likes

I agree with everyone else. Looks like you are keeping them to wet. Soil just needs to Be moist. Mist with a spray bottle only. The taproot doesn’t take up a lot of water from the soil it gets its nutrients from the cotyledon leafs (first set of leafs that come out of the seed)

1 Like

You are overwatering them… :wink: Don’t really need water at this stage , just a little moisture… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes