My Seeds are Growing

Hi Guys its been awhile since my last post. When i lost 6 of my 7 plants i was a lil frustrated. I decide to focus on the one plant i had left. I still have 5 seeds from my order of grorilla glue i just decide to wait before i planted them. I need you guys help again. my last plant was doing good. (in my opinion.) The leafs at the bottom started to turn yellow and started to shrivel. the top ones looks good but the bottom ones not so much. I don’t think i’m over watering and i’m most defiantly keeping her out of direct sunlight… What do you guys think the problem is?

heres a few pics so you can see what i waa talking about. This plant is about 7 weeks old. Let me know what you guys think. @Psu8286,@kellydans,@TheAccused,@Royc,@Dennis62

2 Likes

I think your plant looks good ! Nothing to worry about the two bottom leafs cut them off .Won’t be long till you’ll need a bigger pot.

1 Like

Her other leafs look good, looks like she could be transferred to bigger pot my friend

1 Like

I’m growing a GG#4 outdoors right now, and about the same size and mine did the same thing. I wouldn’t worry about it. I don’t know what it is nut I’m not overly concerned.

1 Like

Looks like it’s a little wet and needs a bigger home. Like the others said, I wouldn’t worry much about those 2 bottom leaves. Just my opinion :v:

1 Like

Thanks guys i really appreciate all of your help.@Dennis62,@Psu8286,@repins12,@kellydans

3 Likes

We are all here to help my friend, for sure :v:

3 Likes

HI guys. Its been awhile , Things have been really crazy these past few months. I dont even know where im at with my last remaining plant. I never really put it outside its been by a window its been getting really good light but again ive had so much going on i havent been keeping up with it like i was supposed to. heres what it looks like now

I planted this at the begging of April i thought it would be a little bigger than this by now but this is my first grow and i havent been keeping up with you guys. I havent been reading all the new and amazing stuff you guys have going on. So one (of my many Questions) is this where om supposed to be in my grow. Thanks guys. @kellydans @Royc @Psu8286 @repins12 @Dennis62 @TheAccused

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! Plant looks like it is starting to flower. Let her keep soaking up the Sun an stack up some buds. In the near future might consider feeding some Bloom nutes . Nice plant !

2 Likes

Pretty girls

2 Likes

Agreed with the above

1 Like

She looks good, like kellydans said going in to flower, might feed some p k. Good luck

@srog5455 she’s gonna grow the way she wants to. Gotta go with the flow. Remember the bigger she is the easier for her to be seen outside. She’s doing fine. My last grow only 1 got over 3 ft tall and 4 were sativa dominate. She’ll be fine looks good. She’ll stretch in flower how much no one knows. She does need Bloom nutes.

1 Like

Ok sooo i need some blooming nutes. any suggestion on what brand i should get . I looked it up and there were a lot of choices…alot of choices. I want to thank all of you guys for your help. You guys have been there since my very first post Just wanted you guys to know that i appreciate you taking the time to read my post and offer your advice.@kellydans @Royc @Psu8286 @repins12 @Dennis62

2 Likes

You’re right there is a lot to choose from.
I use Dyna Gro two bottles one for veg one for bloom. Good luck finishing up.

What are you using for veg nutes

I will order some as soon as i finish this post. Thanks again.

Hey Royc I wasnt using any veg nutes, but Kellydans recommended some veg and bloom nutes. im ordering them now.

1 Like

I use a brand named flower power, bio trio has one grow and two flowering nutes. Good luck

I used Advanced Nutrients, sensi bloom, parts A & B for my soil grows and maxi grow and maxi bloom for my Hydro. I am using Jack’s 321 on the Hydro run that I just started. So far, It doesn’t seem to dissolve as well as the maxi grow and maxi bloom did. We will see how it plays out :v:

2 Likes