My seeds are alive!

Folks, I have soaked my seeds in distilled water for 24 hours (they sunk) and then did the paper towel thing in the baggie in a warm area. It has only been about 18 hours and I can see little white tails coming out of my seeds (feminized OG Kush, Super Skunk & Amnesia Haze).

Is there a rule of thumb for when to put these in the seeding soil?

Thanks

2 Likes

When I see about 3/8 to 1/2 inch sprout I go ahead and plant, seed cap up. Good luck.

2 Likes

Just to be clear, when you say seed cap up that means tail downward in the dirt right?

Jeff

4 Likes

Tail downward in the dirt . :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Your lucky…I got same outdoor mix pack and NONE of my OG Kush germed…

All I did was 24 hours of distilled water and 24 hours of moist paper towel in a plastic baggie in 85 degrees (f). You should try again. I am sure they will send you more. They seem like good people.

Jeff

Me too bro. None germinating. Something is going on with the og kush seeds

1 Like

Replacements already in transit, we always replace nongerm seeds if you let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious…I had 6 seeds not germ and I didn’t get replacements…I was only offered free seeds with another purchase…why…??? I would have like to just get them replaced.

Yes…I had same prob with my OG Kush seeds…none of them germed…:disappointed::rage:

Crazy. Make sure you get replacements as guaranteed, not with a new purchase. I got 3 of my 4 replacement seeds to sprout a tail so maybe those are grabbed from a fresher shelf.

Replacement seeds for me??? Or for him???
Just curious… I would love to grow some OG Kush I was looking forward to it, all 5 of my OG Kush seeds were duds 1 Super Skunk and 1 Amnesia Haze were duds…none of the 7 germed