My seedlings are growing slowly

This is my first time growing this is a gorilla glue auto flower grown in a 3 gallon pot in the greenhouse I’ve given a small amount of nutrients and water but they don’t seem to be growing very fast. It is 19 days old

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. How long have they been above soil?

1 Like

When you place a seedling in a larger pot right away, it will take some time for it to fill the pots with roots, so that is the reason it is taking longer… to get her roots under her :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

17 days

Should I have started them out in a smaller container?

Do you have Tribus, FishSh!t, Recharge, Extreme Mykos, Great White or any Mycorrhizae products, it really boosts those roots at transplant and throughout.

My 2.5 week from coty/singleleaf are 4in tall and past 3rd node showing tiny calyx - I’m not kidding. But i do feed dilute nutes and Tribus, placed seed in hole dusted with recharge.

1 Like

You could have, but it wasn’t a bad idea for your first grow to start then in their forever pots. I did the same thing my first auto grow. I only grow photoperiod plants now, and flower in one gallon pots, so I go from solo cups to one gallons and that’s it. Some folks do 2-3 transplants before going to the final pot. No perfect method, but starting in small containers and transplanting at least once is what most people do

2 Likes

My head is spinning with all the info, probably should’ve started this before the age of 69 lol But I’m very determined

2 Likes

Meh age is but a number, I have had a garden for over 30 years so I’m not behind you far.
Look up some of those products, Extreme Mykos you can order a sample pack for 10$ shipping, they are not cheap, but they work beyond well.

2 Likes

I have started at 64. It’s just a number.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Like the others said she is developing her roots.

1 Like

There’s 2.5 weeks with Tribus/ReCharge and 1/4 strength nutes.
Thats how fast they grow with Mychorrizae.

1 Like

Naw your good I was 72 when I started :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes