My seedlings are dying!

No don’t add nutes right away flush and let dry I usually will flush on a water day
If you don’t have the sledge hammer which breaks up the salts and deposits you’ll need to flush 5x pot size
So if you have 5 gal pot you’ll need to flush 25 gal of water
I would ph the last 10 gallons myself and just flush with water the first 15 if going this route buddy save a little time

@Countryboyjvd1971 where do I get sledge hammer? Just a grow store? I guess I can look up how to use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sledgehammer is made by fox farms as a flush agent I’m sure there are others
You can order online or see if the local guy carries it
I prefer the stay with in the brand of nutes my self since it was designed to work with them ? That’s a personal choice tho
And you’ll 1 gal of ph sledgehammer threw let sit for 1/2 hour or so then flush with two more gallons of proper ph water
Then let dry

Congratulations @Countryboyjvd1971

Thanks brother it’s exciting lol
Super stoked to be part of the family @Hogmaster

@Countryboyjvd1971 do I use one gallon of the sludge hammer water for each plant?

Am I suppose to use all 3 nutrients together at some point?

The weed looks good, but I’m struggling with understanding the feed chart and flushing with the sledgehammer. Is there a point where I’m using all 3 nutrients at once?

@Donaldj @PhantomFarmer @garrigan65

Yeah, you got a couple things going on there. First, flush the shit out of those pots with at least 30 gal of straight water. Cut that sledgehammer. down to about 1/4 strength and no more feeding. But dont feed anything for a while. when you do start feeding again, start adding a tbsp/gal of cal/mag (I use botanicare’s organic formula). You’re right at the point where I was my first few grows where I started having problems in the first couple weeks of flower. You might up the P also. Good luck.

That looks for all the world to be a cal/mag def. The poor plants look just like my first few grows!!!

. Once you learn what you’re doing, you might want to go organic. but hang in there. It’s all about the learning!!

@garrigan65 what makes you recommend organic and I can add different lines of nutrients with the fox farm trio?

What stuff should I add for cal and mag

You definitely need a reset on that plant. I don’t recall the ff chart offhand but I do think the Tiger Bloom overlaps the other 2.

@PhantomFarmer so I’m taking a gallon of water with sledgehammer and pouring it into my plant and then 20 gallons of water

@garrigan65 recommended 30 gallons and I’d defer to his greater experience. @Whitewidownoobie

Sorry @Whitewidownoobie was away with a family emergency
@garrigan65 has your back
I have found with the fox farm that you can drop the veg nutes all together in flower
Which is the grow big
And follow directions for the sledgehammer at least I do i flush with the sledgehammer till I get run off let it sit 20-30 min and flush with ph water

@Countryboyjvd1971 is there any weeks where you use all 3 nutrients at once? Like does it hurt my plant if I used the veg nutrients right now because the leafs are yellow?

Here’s how one of the 6 plants look :slight_smile:

First grow too!

Looking great! Happy growing! @Whitewidownoobie

Is this a question you still need an answer to? @Whitewidownoobie

In that picture there are a lot of dead and dying leaves and a bit of necrosis.

Wouldn’t hurt to remove the dead leaves and maybe you could fill out a support ticket so we can see whats going on?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

How do I know when it’s time to harvest?

don’t forget to tag people when you need help.

How old are your girls from first pistils / flowering? What strain?