My seedlings are dying!

@M4ur in my experience the more you top you create more colas but they also reduce in size. Not sure if this ls a known theory so to say, but has worked that way for me every time. I used it to my advantage when I ran a weaker light setup. I couldn’t really get any intensity beyond the tops, so I made a lot of tops.

What kind of veg time are you running?

I’m growing autoflowering strain right now (and a clone from previous growth). So is about auto fimming @dbrn32

Holy smokes! The pic above is an auto? Or is that several that I just can’t see the pots?

Is one ak47 auto. The buds aren’t so big but I m good whit that.

Auto genetics must’ve come a long way. It’s been a bit, but I could never get that many tops out of them. They seemed to do ok with a little bending if you got them at the right time. But anything more than that and mine pretty much stopped in their tracks. I got frustrated and never looked at them again.

Could just be that you’re the man too!

Update on the girls

@Ray4x @dbrn32 @M4ur @latewood @Countryboyjvd1971

Should I put the bigger ones in flower or wait

Them are feminized seed? If yes, I will wait a little longer.

@M4ur yes, how much longer do u think?

Any idea on how much bud id get from one plant?

How old them are? Depends how you handle them… If you top or fimm them, if you LST them and if you planning to do a scrog setup. And also depending on how you feed them, stress, light system, how much you keep them in veg stage. @WillyJ harvest 250g from one plant…

@M4ur was his an indoor grow and when can u tell they need nutrients

If photo seeds I usually flower about 69 days from sprout since first 3-4 weeks is sprout/seedling stage and the next 4 weeks would be your veg weeks ?
Hope this helps @Whitewidownoobie
How old are your friends pants from sprout ?

@Countryboyjvd1971 4 weeks and how much do u yield per plant

In doors 5- 6ounces depending on strain and many other factors lol
You could yield more if everything is perfect
So if they are 4 weeks I personally would let them veg another 3-4 weeks before you switch to 12/12
What training techniques are you using ? Did you top or fim them ?
Also how big is the tent
I have 4x4 and I grow max 4 in mine

@Whitewidownoobie when you flower them should be determined by what you want out of your grow. I wouldn’t recommend growing by calendar. You should be looking at how they’re gonna fit within your space, and if you’re targeting a quicker harvest, or stuff like that. You can flip them 4 weeks from seed or 4 months from seed if you want. All depends on what you’re trying to do.

If you’re not in hurry and you have the room I’d let the bigger ones go a little longer.

@dbrn32 I agree with the fact you need to decide as the grower when its the proper time to flower and all I was giving him was a general range I have flowered in as little as three weeks veg or at long as 6 weeks after my initial sprout / seedlings stage FYI
It’s definitely not a one size fits all game we play

Oh yah partner I wasn’t contradicting your info any. More or less agreeing.

I don’t like to get into saying a plant is a seedling for x amount of time, or veg only starts after so many nodes, or flowering time starts at this or that point. It seems there are too many varying opinions. In my opinion it’s great to have targets, but too many variables to say at x amount of time it will be ready. Hell, with so many different styles of growing there really is no right or wrong answer.

The info is easy to pass along, but you can’t always understand it for the recipient of said info. And I’m sure you would agree that it’s not really that difficult to look at and understand. But people get on information overload and sometimes miss the obvious.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32

They’re in a 4x4x8 tent right now and the flower room is 8x8x8

You’re not restricted by room, so if you can provide enough light, let them grow.

@dbrn32 okay, what does EC range mean btw? I saw it in a feed chart. I’ve been trying to figure out when I should give them nutrients

I think it stands for electrical conductivity, or something like that. It’s measuring the suspended solids in your water.