My second round, this time a bit of a mix

Oh ok your buds didn’t look 11 weeks old. I must be high I didn’t see from seed duh lol. They look really good :+1:

8weeks after switching the lights. How much longer would it take??

The close up still has a lot of white pistils. I would she has a couple of weeks. If you are 8 wks 12/ra12 and I imagine it took a week for them to transition to flower puts you at 7 weeks.
Have you checked the trichomes with a loupe or scope? If you don’t have one, you need one.

I have been keeping an eye on them. I have a loupe thanks for the offer. And thank you for reassuring me on the timing. So one more week…

Well I ended up getting 1.5 pound out of a 4x4 space with 2x300 watts Marshydro light. My question is, was that good out 8 plants

That’s a nice haul :ok_hand: average of 3 z per plant it’s not record breaking but I wouldn’t complain. This being your second round I’m just going to guess but I bet you did better than the first one

Oh yes,on my first had only one survived. Ok on weight but lack a bit on potency. Rookie mistakes early harvest

Just keep burping it and allow it to continue to cure as long as it is not over dry it should get better in time. We all started at the beginning and made the rookie mistakes and now after 35+ years I don’t make the mistakes as often as I did back then lol we’re only human