- Fastbuds seeds - strawberry pie, orange sherbet
- Method: Organic soil
- Vessels: 5 gallon air pots
- PH of Water around 6.5. It’s a 50/50 mix of dechlorinated tap water mixed with apple cider vinegar for ph down and filtered water at ph 7
- Indoor grow - 4x4 tent
- 600 watt LED - 24 hour light cycle
- Temps; 70-75 degrees
- Humidity; 40-65%
- Ventilation system; Yes, the duct simply goes out the tent into the room. Window is closed as it’s too cold outside now.
- Two humidifiers
- Co2; No
I’m thinking it could be a nutrient deficiency but the leaves look skinny and too bright green almost yellow.
I neglected to fully clean the carbon filter cover after my last grow (just vacuumed it) so the plants devolved a fungus with some leaves having yellow and brown spots. It seems not to be spreading though and I just remove any leaves that are affected.