My second grow first time Purple Haze

You can post some out at Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

That was an awesome read. Now I’m curious about the process of making seeds… hmmm something to think about. I’ve been wondering how you create new strains, guess that’s how

this girl is starting to bulk up nice! i was really concern early on that i would not see much but i was wrong. this girl is really starting to show signs of really nice bud development. the leaves started changing saturday. I am starting to see some light hues of purple on the tips of some of the leaves.

4 Likes

That’s sadly about all the purp I got in my purp haze. Hoping to see some more purple shine through on yours!

i am starting to see more and more color. I was playing again with my scope and i was noticing the fan leaves are turning shades of reddish purple color. Ill see if i can get some pics of that. but in the mean time enjoy this sticky gooey shinning well whatever enjoy…

2 Likes

@bigcountry74 how far away from harvest are you? Mine had one red fan leaf and it wasn’t the full thing but she was perty lol. If you have the same pheno as that one it’s gonna smell earthy mainly with hunts of Berry. Not sure how much variation is actually in this purple haze

1 Like

The sight of the big fat round ones never gets old. Love scopes and what they reveal. Play around with distance and magnification.

1 Like

The smell is sweet and skunky and oh so enticing it’s like it’s calling my name! I would say I am about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks from harvest according to my calendar. I have a question for you guys, it seems she is more thirsty taking about 8c or 2L every other day does that sound right?

1 Like

Sounds right to me and also that’s way before mine showed color you may get some in the bud!!

1 Like

here is some of the color
I would love to have some color in the bud, that would amazing. just something about purple in the bud that just says aaaaaaahhhh smoke me!

3 Likes

If the pot is light and they need it, I take it as good sign. It is needing it the fill out the buds. With that amount do you get a decent amount of runoff?

2 Likes

8 cups gives a descent run off. Very little if any with 4 cups

1 Like

@beardless I’m thinking it’s ok cause the dirt is more moist and not drying out as fast.

1 Like

I was thinking - comparing it to my plants. A little over two weeks into 12/12 and they are taking 5 liters each. My runoff is around 10% so I could even be doing a little more. Then again I have a good sized auto, 6 weeks plus into flower and it only takes 3 liters with 10% runoff. I do have to water it every 3 days while the others are every 4th day. I guess it evens out.

2 Likes

its the end of week 7 and things are looking really nice. i was concerned that i didn’t have many buds and i was concerned about a light harvest, but to my surprise the buds that are developed are really putting on some mass.
i am feeding 8c or 2L every other day.
advanced nutrients
sensi bloom A/B
B-52
Bud Candy
Overdrive

I will continue with that same schedule for next week and and then take a really hard look at the Tricombs and see how close i am to harvest. if i am close then i will flush with flawless finish.

5 Likes

That looks incredible!

1 Like

thank you. I have learned a lot and i continue to learn. can’t wait for the next grow. going to drop 3 sunrise shurbert. exciting cause it will be a whole new tent set up. very exciting
https://ilgmforum.com/t/collaboration-your-input-welcomed/55994?u=bigcountry74

1 Like

Like my friend @beardless i like to take tricomb pics
starting to see some amber in places, so i think next week we might be ready to make the flush. ohhh i am getting excited

5 Likes

Quick study. Well done. Good and cloudy. The amber looks like it coming from a sugar leaf so timing is right on.

2 Likes

i saw more than i took pics of… i am going to look again tomorrow and see what we are looking like.

1 Like