My second grow first time Purple Haze

I used Dyno Grow for flowering and bat guano once a week for feeding. PH in the low to mid 6s. I had to cut back on the nutrients later in the grow also. I harvested at just over nine weeks for my PH crop. I’m on day four on the drying process right now. Heavy branches!

1 Like

@tmassimi70 is that two kolas?? That thing is huge

It’s the main cola. I FIMMed them in when they were about 5’’ tall in veg. Had some crazy looking colas from that!

1 Like

@BigCountry74 I noticed you’re using the mushroom bags. Have you had success with them? How long do they last? I was afraid to try them because I thought the chance to get mold in the tent wasn’t worth the risk.

1 Like

This is the first time using it. I’ve been nervous about using it tbh. Being that this is only my second real grow it’s going to be hard to judge the results. My last grow was successful in that I had bud to smoke but they were very loose and didn’t have much weight to it. I went all out on this one, cause I don’t just don’t like not being the best so I went all out to make better bud. Even if I am the only one to ever smoke it, I want it to be the best that I could possible grow. Just the way I am. So I have the co2 bag, exhaust fan, humidifier, the works. I just want the plant to have the best I can give.

1 Like

@beardless forgot today’s post t his yesterday, so here is the pic I just took it today. This would be the second day after training.

2 Likes

She didn’t miss a beat. You have some leaf tucking to do. Looks great.

Does it look like I’m going to get a good yield?

I can’t give a number but you have given it the opportunity to produce well by letting the light get to all of the buds.

your plants look very green! Great looking plant! In my first grow, I changed out my light about half way through the grow to the Mars Hydro 3000. I have a 4x4 tent and the Hydro 3000 was a huge game changer! I tried using a couple organic mushroom boxes from Home Depot and didn’t see any huge difference so I threw them away because I was afraid of mold developing. I had some very dense buds on my first grow after swapping out the light.

1 Like

I’ve got to say, great job on LST! You have a bunch of bud sights already. Are you going to use the SOG method next? Just a guess on your yield, for one PH plant should get you around 7 - 10 oz of bud. Maybe more/less depending on feeding and lighting.

1 Like

@BigCountry74 this was my purple haze plant from last time and I got 104gs dried from that plant if I remember right.

3 Likes

Nice buds! I’m hoping for similar turn out, 3-5 oz

1 Like

I’m in a 3x3 and I’m using the Mars TSW 2000w and I am very happy with it so far. Only issue I have is that I can’t turn it up past 50% or it gets to hot in the tent.

1 Like

From here I will just tuck leaves. I’m not familar with SOG, I might do more research in it, but for now I just plan on tucking fan leaves to give the buds light.

1 Like

You really don’t need a co2 bag for just a few plants really only beneficial I. Large grows just you being in their and breathing will help that’s why when people say play music it has nothing to do with music if you were singing to them then yea cause your putting out c02 but don’t waste the money I had one for my first two grows took it out and my third grow is turning out even better

If you do have a bag in your should hang it from the top co2 is heavier than air so it’s going to go down no matter what you don’t want it ground level

She looks nice though great lST work

SOG is sea of green. it’s just a way to get the canopy to grow up straight using netting
https://www.amazon.com/GROWNEER-Flexible-Trellis-2-5x2-5-Growing/dp/B07WD9LDFG/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=3x3+tent+netting&qid=1601576404&sr=8-4

@BigCountry74 Can you relocate your transformer for your light outside the tent? The 300 has two transformers and I just used one of my fans to blow directly on them and the tent doesn’t get all that hot, in the log 80s up top

1 Like