well i am a few days late posting, had a hard time getting pics to move over to my laptop. the first pic was taken at 3 weeks. the next pic is a couple days later and then the 3 pic was today. This past week i have moved her from the starter cup to the 5 gallon vivosun fabric container. I also installed a [VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 4’’ Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo]. i have it on the lowest setting right now and it seems to be doing good. I have a co2 emitter that is suppose to deliver today. other than that nothing really to report on. i did notice that the stem had grown to the side some for some reason. not worried about it cause i am planing on doing LST starting next week so it just gives me an early start!
i have been having a little issue with the temp control and i am not getting as much humidity as i would like with the exhaust fan hooked up. the yellow leaves are the first leaves that formed. i also had a little issue with over watering last week but i think we have that back under control now.