My second grow first time Purple Haze

I have only had one semi successful grow under my belt. Now i am beginning a new grow with 1 little ole purple haze.
grow med - soil (happy frog)
light - Mars tsw 2000
nutrients- Advance Nutrients (sensi grow and bloom with sup nuts)
tent - 3x3x72
fem - purple haze (ILGM)
she went under lights on aug 8, 2020
temp is around 77 degrees F
humidity at 65%

6 Likes

Good luck to ya!! :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks, i am excited about this grow more than any other. i have HIGH hopes for a good yield

2 Likes

Good luck man! Set to watching

1 Like

growing one big plant (nice ) , I hope you fill that whole 3x3, Next time I would start 2 plants and cull the runt.

4 Likes

Kool you gonna have to explain that to me, not sure I follow the lingo

2 Likes

Good luck. Have fun. Any questions there are a ton of great people on here to help!

2 Likes

Guilty, texting while high ROTFLMAO

4 Likes

@KoolHandLuke Dang Lukey, never post under the influence!!!
Lol, jk. I do it all the time!

3 Likes

Thank you, i will need it for sure.

i think i am normally stoned when i post to the forum

its been an interesting week. I have reached out to Advance Nutrients about the feeding schedule. Here was there reply,
Happy Frog has 4 weeks of nuits built in. They told me not to give any base nutrients until the plant has been in the soil with a minimum of 4 weeks after the 2nd sets of leafs had arrive. give it b52 and voodoo starting on veg week one. they said it was ok to give B52 to the plant now. So this week i have given it 2 feedings of B52. Starting tomorrow i will beginning the veg B52/voodoo mix for 2 feedings next week and the week after. Then it will be safe to give it the base nutrients Sensi Grow parts A/B at 4ml/L. Then follow the Bloom feeding schedule as written. here is a copy of the feeding schedule that i am referring too.

this chart has the milliliters per gallon on it. they also have a website with a calculator but it is more for hydro than soil.
here is what the girl looks like right now after 1 week

4 Likes

@beardless @KeystoneCops @dbrn32 @ItsPat

What is the source of the feed schedule?
I have looked at the online calculators and the custom grower generated schedules.
I am switching this grow to AN OIM line. Iguana grow & bloom and organic forms of some of their other products.

1 Like

i purchased the started kit, and the box it came in had that feeding schedule. If you email them and tell them what you have and what you are using they will respond back with the proper measurements. They have been fantastic to work with. I am looking at the iguana a/b and the one with the dinosoure on it… damn i can’t remember the name but its made from volcano rock or something like that… completely organic. i want to use it in my garden. i have used the b52 on some seedlings i have growing of cabbage, broccolli and brussel sprouts, man they are looking really good.

ancient earth

I have been using fulvic / humic acid Root Hume by simple grow solutions already so I didn’t need AN Ancient Earth right now. I also add a dry humic acid product to my soil.

Good to know. Have heard nothing but good things about AN and its products. Therefore the switch from fox farm trio. Plus, the only thing my wife consumes that isn’t organic is weed. That will change with this next batch.

Thats awesome. i am going to make my way to the coca fiber eventually. i am wanting to move my whole farm to organic. right now a lot of the sups can be used with the organic. and the line of organic that they have is pretty good stuff from what i have been reading. i didn’t make this decision lightly… i really dug in and cked out a ton of them before settling with AN

@BigCountry74 looking good for only a week man!

1 Like

ty, i thought so too. very exciting!

1 Like