My Purple Haze and white widow

Here are some pictures of my purple haze and white widow everytime I brag something goes wrong it’s going to be a perfect year hopefully.Processing: 1630072233904537044916300724505528514660914555289881
696569332522.jpg…

@Covertgrower @MattyBear @Goblue@Drinkslinger @Randy_Marsh @MidwestGuy @Fano_man2 @Budbuddy @TaxationIsTheft

14 Likes

Awesome looking bushes!

1 Like

Every 3 days I water, once a week if they need it Fox bloom I just gave them some Epsom salts this is my life until Harvest hopefully they all make it

I love my little bushes.

8 Likes

I love them too I look great

2 Likes

Damn, those are nice. You’ve got the green thumb for sure.

1 Like

Thank you I get all my help from this site. Last year I over fertilized and burnt my plants. The year before infestation of aphids my plants are still at a critical spot hopefully they make it to harvest.

2 Likes

Holy hell you have some nice looking plants

1 Like

Thank you but I do know there are a lot of work but it will pay off :sunglasses:

1 Like

Gorgeous trees you have there! They look really nice, awesome growing!

2 Likes

@Dreamer those are wow factor. :blush:

Thank you I was a little bit worried about the Purple Haze I still am one branch broke and it had Leafs Sapore. And they are pretty dense I just topped them with some soil yesterday but they’re so big they were big in the grow tent there was no room for them I just hope they’re going to be okay till Harvest and thank you for helping me out from the time they were babies of course you know the White Widow leafy as hell I have pruned them four or five times now I’m just taking off any leaves that are dead or not getting light. Can’t go wrong with White Widow. Purple Haze more challenging and I needed to support them more with their structure hope you’re having a good growing season as well. I’m still holding my breath and crossing my fingers it’s not over till it’s over till they’re in the jars

2 Likes

Nice looking Lady’s

1 Like

They are some beautiful girls you have there. They are looking great.

1 Like

My purple haze are spindly, but I think the buds are going to get a lot of good sun without a lot of trimming. They’re looking good so far.

Good luck on your grow! They look great!

2 Likes

@AEAgain you better have some good support for those girls!!! Any strong winds during flower will be their demise!!!

1 Like

@Dreamer those are some awesome looking girls!!!

1 Like

@ADK_Guerrila I have a corner of lattice on my deck set up to move them in the case Ida affects my area. So far, we’ve had a rain-free dome set up over us.

2 Likes

I just harvested an indoor crop of purple haze. I can only imagine what they could do under the good ole sun. But not where I live. Your plants are beautiful. Keep them healthy and pest free. Good luck

3 Likes

Your Purple Haze looks good it’s always good not to have to trim

1 Like