My Purple Blue Dream

Hello amazing community,
I’ve finished my first grow solely based on knowledge I’ve acquired from this amazing website. 6 months later, all I can say is that when it comes to reliable knowledge and buying seeds, I trust no one except Robert Bergmam. ESPECIALLY seeds!
And I’ve ordered seeds for my second grow; Robert’s x2 AK-47’s.

I want to share some pictures of my blue dream with you, and very, very curious to hear what you guys think.

This is Blue Dream with a Purple phenotype I’ve never seen before.

Here we go :slight_smile:

Early Flowering:

Day 52 of flowering:

2 Weeks after curing:

I have much more, but I have a feeling I’ve already flooded this post enough.

P.S - While the batch of these girls is over now, I can boldly say it was the second best smoke I’ve ever had. Can make a full description of how it smoked.
Thank you!

24 Likes

Incredible! I would love to have this rolled up in a joint right now! :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Sadica in complete awh right now. i’ve pulled out my magnifying glass just to enlarge the trichomes to a better point of view. the colors are brilliant!

@Sadica get those seeds from here? definitely something i might have to consider.

1 Like

Sorry :frowning:
Well, due to the forum system here being a little intimidating when I started, this wasn’t the community I chose at the beggining. Thus, I didn’t write my grow journal here.

I explained in my grow journal that I’ve received my growing closet, and All equipment from a friend. Including the seeds.

VERY unfortunately, the individual who game me the seeds and everything, doesn’t remember either. In a sesh we did not long ago, while smoking this herb, he said “They were from Europe”, and shrugged his shoulders. “It’s all I remember”." He added.

I still have 3 seeds left. No current ability to clone.

2 Likes

Beautiful buds, that’s the color all the blue dream I’ve ever gotten a hold of was

@Sadica that gave me my laugh. i’m hoping ILGM will put off some great quality purple buds as well. but great job man. crazy colors :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, man!
Well, ILGM have their Blueberry. From the display picture it looks very purple. And Blue Dream is a cross between Blueberry x Durban Poison.
I’ve tried to search for the purplish strain, and didn’t find anything like that. Would really wanna know if someone knows one.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sadica i just started skimming forums, i’ll sniff out the best strain here shortly. best of luck to you and your grows. hoping to get those trichs that you have. outstanding.

1 Like

Just to get this correct those are Roberts blue dream. I hope so because I ordered some

You did a good work

1 Like

I saw a grower in this forum that posted in Nug of the month. He had an exact girls like mine.
So yeah, unknowingly I grew Robert’s blue dream. And it’s an amazing… Amazing strain.

1 Like

Well I just got my 50% off of gold leave some blue dream in OG Kush just got my confirmation woo hoo this is going to be fun

I can tell you that Robert’s blue dream was super resilient to the massive abuse I did to her. And she can never get enough of Mg.
Although I didnt, you should make a formula for foliar feeding with cal-mag.

1 Like

That can be done that is one thing I have noticed about the six different strains of done now they are all very resilient and I’ve had 100% success rate on my grows out of the 10 I’ve done I have had 10 plants

2 Likes

Blue Dream is on my short list! Amazing!

4 Likes

Totally agree about Roberts seeds. The best ever. I’ve ordered from other reputable “banks” but never had results like Roberts. I truly do :heart: G M! Best ever!

2 Likes

Me too @bob31! Next order for sure. Love the phenotype. Looks killer!

1 Like

I always foliar with Epsom salts. Magnesium Sufate. 15-25 ppm for 28FL oz/828mL H2O. Works really well. :+1::beer:

1 Like

@Sadica absolutely beautiful!! I am definitely putting this strain on my list to get next

1 Like