My Poor babies. I need some help

I wanted to give this method a try? Any thoughts. I hand water once a day until run off.

You in hydro its pletty of growers here running it both hydro & coco , less is best :ok_hand:!

So I’m a new grower…I feel like these are behind other peoples, and the one is stunted and jus trying to make it… The biggest one was put in dirt on Feb 26… Am I way behind? Anything I can do to help or save this lil struggling blue berry also?

Please and thanks

1 Like

I’m in coco perlite, 70/30 mix.

1 Like

That’s basically hydro without the water :love_you_gesture:

Hey Texasp, what medium are you using? LST or any training may be a little difficult down the road with how low the medium is in your pots. Comparing your plants to others you see can lead you down the wrong road of trying things that could affect the growth. One of the hardest parts is getting them from germ theough seedling stages until the roots have become established :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Let your soil dry more. Looks like overwatering

1 Like

It is a live soil a buddy made for me. And yeah I been noticing I didn’t fill pots enuff… And for techniques, I was gonna fim, and crop some lower ones later… to scared to try bending them yet. Even though I see the immediate advantage with light and yeild… and thanks guys

1 Like

The lower leaves are pretty dark but new growth looks good. I took this on Monday. I think I’m going to flip the lights in next week or so.

1 Like

Em 3 more weeks , top them one more time and wait 3 weeks and flip , i know i know just thank me later.

I was planning on topping them once. But I decided to take your advice @yoshi. Unfortunately I broke a stem completely off of the best looking plant. I taped it up so hopefully it makes it.

Dont panic @Em you can stick them back together with embroidery needle yeah and just let it veg longer enough to heal itself . Honey , your saliva , as long as you dont allow to much oxygen to get into the plasma when it first snaps , you have about 2-4 hours to get it back or you can just split the stalk and stick it back in there and it will heal no shit , man if i coukd only take public pictures , man it sucks big time i think but i get it right . @Em im not trying to suggest anything that will harm your plants okay , but i will say its an art form right training plants , its not required but it seems to be the beginners obession when first atarting out right , than i started putting okd school with new school right and it works .

The broken main didn’t make it. These ladies are going to have the light flipped in a week. They are looking and smelling great!

11 Likes

Very vibrant. They are happy. Love the stakes. Thats how i go.

3 Likes

Nice work and super healthy looking :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looks professional!

Well done Ace!

3 Likes

I’ve been following along and learning i hope….how long did you vegetate before the flip?

3 Likes

@Lmckenzie0322 they were planted 10 weeks ago. I planned on flipping them right at the beginning of the 8th week but I took the advice to top them once more and wait 3 weeks.

1 Like

Thank you!

So I lollipopped my plants for the first time tonight. I think I got a little carried away with it. On the purple ghost candy (middle plant, 3rd photo) I accidentally stripped even the side branches. So one side is bare.

5 Likes