My Poor babies. I need some help

All finished and curing in 1/2 gallon jars. Yielded 819.9 grams total weight for bud. More larfy bud than I thought there would be but that was a lot to put in a 4x4 so I expected it.

7 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations on making it to the finish line…
What’s next on the menu? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9 autos. Gorilla glue, NYC Diesel x2, Lemon x2, Hulkberry x2, and Girl Scout cookies x2.

2 Likes

I planned on having them under 2 800 watt lights but my plans fell through for now. Hopefully in a week or 2 I will have my grow room set up the way I want.

1 Like

Congratulations on the nice harvest!! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon: I know you said before I believe but what are the stands you use? I like them alot!!

I used them with square pots.

2 Likes

Those are neat… specially with the square pots… looks so clean… what size pots are the square ones? Just curious I’m sure they have different ones also… thanks for sharing!! :pray::pray:

Thats what I was going for. And they are handy for LST. I’m using 5 gallon fabric pots.

1 Like

So I have been redoing my grow room and accidentally left my ceiling light on during my dark period and my girls are no longer in a tent. They are in various stages of flower. They are all autos. Do you guys think this will be a problem. The light period is set to come on in about an hour.

Some photos of a few :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I don’t believe you have anything to worry about if they are autos… someone correct me if I’m wrong… @OGIncognito @Graysin always for the save :star_struck::facepunch:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue especially if it’s a one-time deal. I feel like I’ve seen a lot of revegging autos in the recent past, so I would be cautious about having recurring light problems.

For what it’s worth, I accidentally left the bathroom door open in my grow room all “night” and the light from the bathroom most definitely was shining on everyone. They’re a mix of photos and autos. We’ll see if anyone is mad about it.

2 Likes

No worries @Em. I’ve done that several times with autos. Appreciate the tag Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Got hit with mold again on my current auto grow! The RH has been in the 40s and 30s during the whole flowering process. Even sprayed them with trifecta several weeks back. Idk what to do at this point. They were my 2 best colas :disappointed:. I even had trouble with drying because it’s so dry up there that it made them dry out fast. Any thoughts about why this happened with it being so dry? Is there any risk of molding with bud washes since they get dunked in water?

Less risk imo since the water is a temporary submersion. If you shake it off and let it drip dry with a fan on it, they won’t stay wet long enough to have a problem.

That says to me that your temperatures are too high or you don’t have enough airflow in the grow. The one time I got bad, bad mold, my exhaust fan had gotten unplugged and I didn’t notice for about 8 hours. It was long enough that the soil was furry. RH maybe 40, but temps close to 100.

Insufficient air exchange will exacerbate things. If there’s a little mold or mildew somewhere, and you aren’t getting enough fresh air in and back out, then it has every opportunity to multiply and breed in the places we least want it - our dense, moist, sticky buds. :cry:

Not knowing how you’re set up right now totally, my strongest recommendations are to size up the exhaust and intake fans, or double up if you’re already at 8” ducting. Add in some desk fans and throw em on the floor or mount them to the walls/ceiling just to keep air moving along. They don’t gotta be fancy oscillating fans or anything. Just stuff to keep the air moving.

1 Like

Chopped my GG auto last night. Left her in the main room because I’m worried about mold. She is a big girl! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations on making it to the end.

What are planning to grow next? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower I already have some more autos going. I transplanted them at 10 days old, but I’m not so sure they were ready and it shocked them a little. They seem to be turning around. They are Killer Kush, Dark Devil, and Jack 47 (2 plants) by Sweet Seeds going. And I have a Gelato and Zkittlez that were freebies.

2 Likes

Congratulations :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: harvesrt flowers for you. Nice job :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like