My plants have not flowered /budded at all

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

My plants have not flowered /budded at all. They are a little older than 12 weeks. Is this normal? When should they be budding? What can I do to help it? I ordered feminized seeds too. There is a picture of one of them, also 1 of them died last week too despite that I was taking care of them so I only have 4. As you can see they are healthy and tall

Welcome to the forum, Come join us here! Im guessing they are feminized photo plants. It looks like you have a lighting issue, or not enough of it! The plants are stretching for light. your going to have to either get a good grow light (something I have no experience with) and a grow tent to put them in or move them outside. If these are photo period plants your looking at a 6 mo grow cycle and 3 to 4 months before they start to flower. I can tell you that if u leave them where they are they will live some what but u will be disappointed in your harvest.
Good luck with your grow and come join us here @ ILGM

You can start the flowering process anytime by changing the lighting to 12 hrs of light and 12 hours of total darkness

I agree that is one lonely light there. Check out amazon they have T5 grow lights in 2 ft and 4 grand lengths you can get with bulbs for pretty cheap. That one looks a little big almost like a T8 which they’re good for lighting spaces but not for growing. How tall are they? Are you in the US? What region if so? How big are the pots they are in?