My plants dying someone plz help

2 Likes

A little info please.

Lighting or overwatered

2 Likes

I cant really tell because of the shadows. It looks wet. What are your watering practices?

It was sooo healthy yesterday sprayed like 5 time of water yesterday now it looks dead. Soil ffof. Lighting is 80w. Temperature is 72 f. I am doming don’t know humidity but been doming since it’s birth now shes 8 day old

Are you misting inside the dome or directly on the plant?
What are you using for a dome?
It is hard to say but I am thinking either too much moisture under the dome or it may be too warm.
My usual practice is to put a circle of water an inch away from the stem. Then only mist inside the dome once a day. The inside of the dome will usually have water droplets on it. Then I know the seedling has plenty of water and don’t need to add any. It doesn’t need much.
Try to get a estimate of the temp under the dome. A mini hygrometer/ thermometer would do it

3 Likes

Definitely water related.

2 Likes

Sprayed with this 5 times thats all it’s not even much water. So is she gonna die now. It’s Clorox but it’s a old bottle I cleaned it long time and sprayed other cannabis plant before her so it’s good bottle doesn’t have actually Clorox sprayed her before too

over that?

1 Like

it can bounce back if given a chance. Water lighted as I described.
Are you using a clear plastic cup for a dome???

2 Likes

Overwatered and hot soil.

3 Likes

The overwatering is making things worst with hot soil. My 1st grow went this way. But found these great people here and now my grows looks done by a seasoned grower. Overwatering is the most common issue. I change the tactics. I just spray the dome twice a day also exchanging the air inside and kept lights away. Once the first leaves with three leaves came out. I removed dome and gave her light. Never feed water on soil until it went to veg mode.

3 Likes

It’s dying more now. Is it because of the strain ? I used to water my critical purple a lot more. This is medicinal blueberry btw from grower seed choice. So what are the solution for hot soil?

Weak ass plant dying cuz I sprayed 5 times 3 days ago smh. Don’t look like she will make it anymore thanks for the help tho guys

1 Like

Dont give up on her yet. Mound some dirt around her and put a clear cup over her that has been misted on the inside.

2 Likes

She’s dead Fred, you got some more beans? Call it a lesson an replant. It’s happened to us all. What strains u got to replant?

1 Like

Try starting in a red solo cup instead of a full size container. It’s difficult to keep the soil properly hydrated for young seedlings in such large vessels. Use a clear solo cup for a dome.

1 Like

I have found that the little bit of moisture in the soil is enough to fog the dome hardly ever water sprout. To easy to mess up low light warm soil

2 Likes

Out of :heart: or this would have gotten 1 for sure!! That’s what I’d do… So much easier in smaller containers! :heart:

1 Like

I’d :heart: this, but I’m out again

1 Like

I’m out also. Slow and low.

1 Like

No :broken_heart: thanks for adding a shot of clarity Mr. B