My plants (Buds) are drying up

We had 111 degree temperature last week. It lasted three days.
My plants are outdoors in pots (20 gallon). I had one in a 10 gallon pot and it is dead.
One of my plants had some buds drying on it. At first it was only 1 but now it seems there are more each day. I tried cutting the part of the bud off the top that was dry, that didn’t seem to help much.
I want some advice on what I can do. I am about to begin week 5 of flower. HELP

They got pretty scorched.
I’d water them, feed them, and hope a few bud sites recover.

Looks more like bud rot to me, but I could be wrong.

I would have thought the leaves above would have burned too, since it’s shading the bud.

Do you have pictures of the whole plant?

Yeah, I’ve been taking off burned leaves

I did. Actually when the first one died, I brought the others inside until the heat went away.
Then when the coast was clear, I fed them, half of what I normally would.

They do look a little crispy but I’ve seen worse, and they recovered eventually.

All you can really do is what @Drinkslinger suggested. Treat her well and hope for a good recovery.

Someone more experienced might be able to provide a better insight.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you

I’m getting the same problem on another plant now. WTF is going on?

What’s your temps and humidity? How’s the airflow in your grow area?

I’ll tag some people in to come take a look.

@Covertgrower @Deepsix @peachfuzz

Looks like nutrient burn. What’s your feed schedule?

2 Likes

Also looks like some white spots on the leaves in the last pic.

Fill out a support ticket.
fill out a support ticket Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas.

1 Like

OK guys… sorry for the delayed response. I am pretty sure the burned leaves are from the 111 degree temps we had two weeks ago.
I think I know what is wrong with my buds now… I am infested with green worms! They look like the same ones that eat tomato plants. I’m so mad.
BTW
I am in 20 gallon pots, super soil built from the subcool recipe. I started getting deficiencies in July so I started feeding. I am currently feeding once a week at half recommended strength. (Pridelands Bloom)
I am in Northern California, I do not monitor humidity because I cannot control it.