My plants aren't growing

I planted on Jan 13th. Watched a bunch of videos and germinated with paper towel. Perfect. Planted in miracle gro organic potting soil. Has sphagnum, peat moss, organic fertilizer and potash. I mixed in some perlite. Used little less than 10% peroxide. Sprouted in two days. Had an argo 125W plant light, doesn’t say lumens. After a bit, read mabey light. I put in two of those new light bulbs, 25w equal to 100w, 1600 lumens. Moved argo up to control heat. I watered less then a little more and sprayed. For a few days I covered with saran wrap for humidity, but removed. Read maybe ventilation. After 10 days they just seemed to stop growing. Plants in videos showed more leaves coming. Now at 16 days except for a little taller and the two leaves got a little bigger. Keep in closed closet with timer, 18hrs on 6 off, a small fan 6 to move them a little. Their 2 to 4in tall now

get light closer and don’t water so much they look to be over watered but may be some other things at play here?
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Try filling out as much info from the support ticket questions, and maybe we can figure out what isn’t quite going right.

If I had to guess, maybe temps, maybe over watering. Maybe even not enough light, they do look like they are stretching too much.

Also only actual watts are important, equivalent to incandescent light’s watts is usually useless, because it is referring to the wattage of an incandescent light’s brightness, and plants do not see the light the same way our eyes do, so what looks bright to our eyes might be pretty much useless to a plant, as the old fashioned incandescent lights are almost useless to a plant.

~MacG

Forgot soil is at 6 PH

Also, when you are talking about hydrogen peroxide, something to keep in mind, 10% hydrogen peroxide is probably not what you are using, just a guess, but you are probably using a little of the over the counter hydrogen peroxide, which is usually 3%, and then you dilute it again at one part of this to about ten parts water, am I right?

There is about a 30% or higher hydrogen peroxide you can buy, and many people do use this extra concentrated stuff in hydro gardens.

Either way, an actual 10% hydrogen peroxide solution would be way too strong. And hopefully you are not actually using hydrogen peroxide anywhere near this high. And maybe even using 3% at a 1 to 10 ratio might not be doing you any good. Hydrogen peroxide will kill your beneficial microbes in the soil, as well as the bad ones. And the beneficial microbes in the soil actually help root development and help nutrient uptake, the lack of these microbes can actually slow your growth as well.

~MacG

Also, are you still using this? And if so, we might need to know more about it, to determine how effective it is and if this with your other 2x 25watts of light is enough.

~MacG

With plants that tall, I would also about fracturing the stems as they look weak. Get a small fan and have it directed so the leaves barely move. That will make them stronger and able to stand the stress of being too tall. Good luck.