My plants are really bushy. Should i trim them?

Is this normal for budding?

@GFDuke. How much nutes are you using, pot size, light hight, the whole nine yards?

I was using 4mil per liter of each part A and B and 2 mil of the Big Budz nutes with it. What the directions said. Watered about every 3 days or when pots were dry and light weight. I use a 700watt LED Viaspectra light. I had it about 13in away. Since i saw the leaf tip curling up i moved the light up to about 30in away thinking it was too much. Those pots are 2 gal buckets.

1 Like

30 inches is probably way too high. I would suspect nutrient burn myself. Flowers look fine.

@GFDuke. Your pots are a little small. Everyone says 3gal is good for autos. I use 5 and up personally and you wanna cut the grow nutes out and just use bloom.

Also, you wanna flush your pots and 3 or 4 times throughout the grow, to flush out excess salts. And you don’t have to feed Everytime. I normally go water water feed. Sometimes I’ll go water feed water. Just depends on how they’re looking

I have been using the Bloom nutes since i started this post. I am definitely going with 5 gal buckets next grow. I’ll take the advice about going feed water feed schedule. I think i gave them to much feed. So i’m strictly on water for at least a week to see where they go. I guess time will tell. The other concern was the curling of the tips of the leaves as seen in this picture on the back colas.

2 Likes

I’m stumped as to why just the sugar leaves are turning yellow. Unless it’s a nutrient lock out or something. But everything else looks good

It is desirable to see the fan leaves drop off late in flower as the nitrogen contained in the leaf is used by the plant. This will help to produce a milder more flavorful smoke.

5 Likes

Thanks for all of your input guy’s.

1 Like

Trics looking good.

Wed%20Feb%2028%2017-20-13

7 Likes

They are getting close . I see a few amber trichomes starting . Looking good .

1 Like

Nice closeup

1 Like

Thanks. I used a cheap USB Digital Microscope. lol Cost me 25 bucks.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get to that point, I’m using my IPAD to zoom in

3 Days since my last scope and i’m liking what i see. Harvest time!!

5 Likes

looks ripe for the pickens @GFDuke

2 Likes

@GFDuke what did you end up with

I average about 4 oz per Auto Plant.

1 Like