My plants are not growing

None. Buds, Flowers same thing @RD1

1 Like

No. I wouldn’t. Let it be, I would

How can they show flowers if the light in NC is from 7 in the morning till 8:30 at night.? Do you move them inside to cheat the schedule @Sasquatch?

1 Like

No, Im in the mtns… They get about 8 hrs of direct sunlight . Not sure what or why but that’s the way it always goes. I started to harvest on Sept 22nd last year.
Usually about a 6 month grow

@Sittingbull64 is a outside grower not to far from me… maybe he’ll share when usually harvest

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the ridiculous heat down in my part of the country. They’re on a Creek bank and getting plenty of water, but I think they’re kind of pathetic compared to the same age Gold Leafs inside.

1 Like

you growing in native soil ?

No. They are sitting in about 10 gallons of super soil with Ocean Forest garden soil and a bunch of other natural adders like blood meal, worm castings…
Works really good indoors. This is really my first attempt to grow anything more than one plant outside. I just wanted to see if I could get it right.

1 Like

I grow in pots Ihave 3 in 7 gal and 2 in 10 gal
heres a link to my journal . scroll to the bottom for the lastest pictures of them
A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

1 Like

I’m with @Sasquatch on this one @OldSkunk, I put mine in the ground on easter weekend and they started flowering at least 3 maybe 4 weeks ago, or preflower and now are in full swing, even though their photos they only have a life span outside, it doest have to be a 12/12 light schedule for them to flower outside…I can’t explain it but it is what it is…

How much sun are they getting @OldSkunk?

Ok here is the new picture of the one plant sorry it took so long , can anyone tell if it’s a male or female .

2 Likes

Not near enough. About 4 good hours. I just cleared some more brush away today and should get around 7 good hours now.

Gold Leaf

Maybe I should feed them more often. I use 850-1,000 ppm of MaxiGrow (10-5-14) once a week at 1/2 gallon a plant. My only experience with outdoor growing has been bag seed and only 1 or 2 plants basically left alone.

Yeah there has been your problem, not enough light, with the brush gone and more light give them plenty to eat with that extra light and they will take off!! They look healthy @skgrower

1 Like

Look’s female to me…

2 Likes

Double up on your feed

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what I have going on , I have these very little white bugs they almost look like grasshoppers but very small . they don’t seem to be doing any damage so far . is there anything safe to use on the plants to get ride of bugs. ?

I found out their whitefly’s I’m trying 2 tbs. of veg. oil to a gal. of water and then spraying it on the plants so far it’s not working but it’s only been 3 days .

Neem oil works very well. Good luck.

1 Like

For sure female.

1 Like