My plants are not growing

First time grower : I’m growing outside and the plants went in the ground the last week of May due to the cold spring , at this point their not getting very big but 4 of them already started to flower/bud they are only about 1 to 2 feet tall the other one’s are struggling at about 9 inch. . I do have one that is getting tall over 2 feet and it has no buds/flowers on it . is there anything I can do to help them they do get good sun at least 8 hours per. day if not more.

Thanks for any and all help

RD1

1 Like

Nah, go with it. It sounds like Autoflower seeds. Enjoy them and research some. Learn what happened and keep on trucking.

1 Like

Would love to see some pics of what you got going on :wink:

1 Like

hey I’ll take some pic’s today and post them. asap Thanks for asking

RD1

1 Like

Here are just 3 of my plants I was unable to take more of the other one’s due to unwanted visitors . I take more tomorrow …

2 Likes

First pic and second from last pic, am I seeing testiclés there?

Ive planted auto flo wering white widow seeds in small plastic pots its been 2 days and tg ey havent sprouted,so i gave them a little drink.Are th ey going to pop up?

1 Like

I’m not sure this is my first time growing , what do I do if they are (Male) do I remove them or is it to late?

Thanks for any help …

RD1

I started my seeds in paper towels and they sprouted in about a wk. then I transplanted them , but I’m new at this so there may be a better way…

Take only one pic of said plant and we will be able to zoom in on it… could just be swollen calixis… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looked hermie to me, someone else can confirm my old eyes, and if it is then rip it out ASAP

On tablet so could download pic and zoom in, not easy to tell with that pic

They should. Keep the ground moist.

Its definitely worth taking another look…:grin:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

100%, last thing he wants is Uncle Hermie paying a visit.

Thanks I will tomorrow AM I’ll be able to take another picture of that one Plant , and then I’ll also upload picture’s of my other’s as well . this group is great thanks for all the in-put .

RD1

1 Like

I’m guessing they’re autos if you’re in North America because you won’t see any flowers until September if they’re feminized photos. I’ve had mine in the ground since early May and they aren’t anywhere near flower.

1 Like

Mine went into pots and out side in early April. All of mine are beginning to flower. Harvest is usually mid to late Sept

Can I ask a question and it may sound stupid but I’ll ask anyway, I’m a first time grower so what is the difference between the budding and flower’s ? are there actual flowers .

Thanks RD1

One seedling sprouted a tail but is still in its seed underground do i have to remove the seed?

1 Like