1st time coco coir grow. I used perlite in some pots till I ran out, then straight coco in rest. My plants were doing great till week 4. They turned yellow on top and in new growth. I gave it a boost of cal nitrate & Epsom salt with no change in 5 days. I then thoroughly flushed, but no change. Its stopped growing except for the yellowing getting worse. This was the week I was going transplant into growbags that arrived and then next week top & put inside last minute remodeled grow room with 1/2 mh/hps and 1/2 led for comparison. I now have 4000k meds for the next run. Any suggestions? All help is appreciated!
- Mix of 4-Power Plant, 6-Critical Mass & 5-Train wreck from here(ILGM)
- Method: 6 Coco Coir+Perlite/ Rest is straight Coco Coir
- Vessels: From solo cups to whatever modified jugs & pots I had.
New Grow bags arrived 2 days ago.
- Avg PH of Rain Water=5.8, Solution=6.16, runoff= 6.1
- PPM/TDS = 430 avg intro & runoff
- 3000k + 660 nm LED w/Samsung lm301b diodes
- Temps; Day=82°, Night=75°
- Humidity; Day & Night=50-70%
- Ventilation system; Fans only so far
- AC, Humidifier= have on hand but not needed yet
- Co2; No