A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
“My plants all look like this, what is wrong??”
"Two of the plants are from the new bag of seeds, one is from the first bag of seeds, which is just about dead now.
- Strain (type, bag seed): Northern lights, autoflower
- Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: just transferred to pots that are made of organic material
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: N/A
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: I used a mix of mushroom compost and regular potting soil from home depot with some of the white pellets
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
- Light system, size?: 600w LED light, about 2.5 feet above the seedlings
- Temps day, night: Keeping in the 65 to 80 deg range
- Humidity day, night not sure but it’s not very humid or very dry
- Ventilation system (yes/no, size): just a small fan
- AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: no
- Co2 (yes/no): no
I am about to germinate the final two seeds, I plan to use the small organic pots with mix of potting soil and mushroom compost and the white pellets. I just bought a CFL hanging lamp which I will keep around 4 inches from the seedling and use a water sprayer to keep the soil moist."