My Plants 1st Time Grower

Hello family. I have been trying to perfect this over the past year. A lot of trial and error. A lot of poor seedlings have passed away. The patients and self education has paid off finally and I would like to share my labor of love.

I currently have one super silver haze growing, two lambs Bread and a few Obama Kush. I am a licensed medical cannabis consumer. I also began growing tomatoes and sweet peppers. It’s amazing how the horticulture route opened so much more for myself and family than just cannabis! What a miracle this 1 plant has done for our tribe! No more booze, very little physical pain and gainfully employed!

My lighting is 2 sunraise systems which take about as much power as 2 computer CPUs. I begin the seedling phase on the window sill.

The fan leaf clippings are dried and used, by me for preventative holistic reasons.

2 Likes

Looking good!
Try not to trim the leafs while in veg the biomass all helps grow the plant, thinning can be done with better effect in flower.

If you need any help along the way feel free to tag me with @ Nicky

3 Likes

Omg! Thank you so much for telling me! <3 I literally had no idea! I’ve been trimming which would explain the slowing of growth!!! Thank you thank you! This is a learning process for sure. I learn something new every day about these beauties.

2 Likes

Just curious, what are you spraying on them?

1 Like

Very happy to see your success and finding some help. You have quite a few plants and vegetable seedlings going. As young plants their light demands are much much less than when they are bigger and start to flower. I found a 1000W Sunraise light on amazon. If I am reading it correctly one is supposed to cover 4 sq ft drawing 165W. This is basically one plant, possibly two if you keep them small.

2 Likes

Just cold tap water. This is their growth progress today. I made sure to use basics. Soil, water, light.

1 Like

Progress shots

2 Likes

Looking good pistols starting

1 Like

You rock thank you! I did some trimming of the super silver haze on the lower portions so that the growth will be focused on the flowering. I also switch the lighting to 12 on and 12 off removing the plants that are in vegetative stage from this particular room and putting them in a sun only room until they reach Flowering. My sweet peppers are budding as well. So this all works out!

1 Like

Uploading: 52121BCF-BCF5-43CB-BE96-4A93F4CD8DDE.jpeg… We are in week one I believe. Any input appreciated. I pruned two days ago & we are on a 7am-7pm total darkness schedule.

1 Like

ok family I’ve lost track of my flowering week! DOH and I could use some guidance. 12 on 12 off. These babies are drinking up to 2 liters of H2O a day. The flowering (featured) is Super Silver Haze and the other 2 are Lambs Bread

1 Like

Yes 12\12 light schedule 12 on 12 off you should be on week 3 of flower according to your last post 12 days ago when you said 1 week.
Are you still not adding any nutrients?

1 Like

The super silver haze turned out to be a male so it got chopped down. The two Lambs bread are still struggling as seen. I am packing them with root charge once a week.

1 Like

HEEEYYYY YYYOOOUUUU GGGUUUYYYYYSSSS!!!

My cherry pie has officially been explode.
Great rejoice. High five

1 Like

More updates: